Hijab inside the house.

I've always found it weird that some women wear hijab in their homes, even though there are no non-Mahrams in the house.

I even know a family that make their daughters wear a gabasar in the home, even though there are no men apart from their dad, brothers and mahram uncles occasionally ect.

:farmajoyaab:

Is anyone's family like this? Or do you know people like this? I know back home, women tend to be wearing gabasar, but i'm assuming thats mostly because nob Mahrams are in the house or often there.

Jungle

VIP
In my experience the ones that wear hijab will always wear a garabasar loosely in a family house/setting and more time wont in their own. Thats normal.

If your 50 year old abti comes to your home you gonna be walking around with your hair out? You can but thats not somali dhaqan. Obviously if you a rebel lol it is what it is.

In my experience the ones that wear hijab will always wear a garabasar loosely in a family house/setting and more time wont in their own. Thats normal.

If your 50 year old abti comes to your home you gonna be walking around with your hair out? You can but thats not somali dhaqan. Obviously if you a rebel lol it is what it is.

Its normal in my family. My abti is my mum's brother and is my mahram. As long as I am dressed modestly, why would it be a problem to have my hair uncovered?

Honestly, its just a burden wearing a gabasar at home for no reason. I wear full hijab and abaya outside and I never wear a gabasar at home, unless I have non Mahram guests.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've always found it weird that some women wear hijab in their homes, even though there are no non-Mahrams in the house.

I even know a family that make their daughters wear a gabasar in the home, even though there are no men apart from their dad, brothers and mahram uncles occasionally ect.

Is anyone's family like this? Or do you know people like this? I know back home, women tend to be wearing gabasar, but i'm assuming thats mostly because nob Mahrams are in the house or often there.

There's some Muslims that believe if the woman wears her hijab in the comforts of her house that it's gonna bring blessings to the home yet they can't show proof to back up their claims this is merely culture where people think a girl should cover up her hair at all times which is false

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖

I wear bralettes & crop tops with booty shorts around my uncles. Pray for me, I’m clearly doing something wrong with my life :jcoleno:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Some of my sister's do they like it tho

Only when relatives are over at my place, rest of the time its baatis they wear

baatixmas.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I wear my loose headscarf at home. its like wearing socks, neither useless nor beneficial. I wear baati too
:)

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
My hooyo does this lol she'll be in her room by herself wearing hijab. Funny thing is she didn't even start wearing hijab until she left Somalia.