'Hip hop' is getting gayer and gayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That was the fashion back then can't be comparing them to these retarded niggas from 2017
Kidd Creole, one of the founding members of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, has been charged with second-degree murder for stabbing a homeless man to death this past Tuesday.

The rap lyricist, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, allegedly got in an argument with the late John Jolly, which quickly escalated into a physical fight that ended when Glover stabbed the victim repeatedly in the chest.

Assistant District Attorney Mark Dahl has reported that the altercation was ignited by Jolly continuously asking Glover "What's up?", to which the defendant took as an insinuation that he was homosexual and became enraged.

Jolly was found unconscious later that day by the police and taken to the hospital, where he pronounced dead.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mixmag.net/amp/106942

Kidd Creole, one of the founding members of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, has been charged with second-degree murder for stabbing a homeless man to death this past Tuesday.

The rap lyricist, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, allegedly got in an argument with the late John Jolly, which quickly escalated into a physical fight that ended when Glover stabbed the victim repeatedly in the chest.

Assistant District Attorney Mark Dahl has reported that the altercation was ignited by Jolly continuously asking Glover "What's up?", to which the defendant took as an insinuation that he was homosexual and became enraged.

Jolly was found unconscious later that day by the police and taken to the hospital, where he pronounced dead.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mixmag.net/amp/106942

Okay ? Why did you post this :vo3yidw:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay ? Why did you post this :vo3yidw:
Afrika Bambaataa, known for “Planet Rock” and founding the Universal Zulu Nation, made headlines earlier this month when allegations of child molestation were made against him. On March 31, former New York State Democratic Committee member Ronald Savage claimed that Bambaataa, born Kevin Donovan, forced him to engage in oral sex when he was 15 years old. Last week, three more men came forward to the Daily Newswith similar accounts.

“I know what Ronald Savage is saying is true because he did it to me,” said an anonymous 50-year-old New Yorker. “I have never spoken to anybody about this and when I did, I said ‘Holy s**t, they finally caught up to him.'”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....a-responds-child-molestation-allegation?amp=1

TooMacaan

VIP
And...whatever this is
oeCzzPO_d.jpg
YOOOOO, WTF is this??! :deadmanny:

:jaynerd::jcoleno::jcoleno::kanyehmm:The dress could just be for attention, ehh ok, but this??? There is NO EXCUSE for this ish; it's too far, way too far. This will forever be on the internet, does this nicca have no shame?:mindblown:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A macawiis - cultural

A kilt - cultural

A dish dash - cultural

Harley Quinn hair and a wedding dress - GAY!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
A macawiis - cultural

A kilt - cultural

A dish dash - cultural

Harley Quinn hair and a wedding dress - GAY!
A macawiis is a masculine article of clothing within its culture, a kilt is a masculine article of clothing within its culture, and a dish dash is a masculine article of clothing within its culture. Wedding dresses are a feminine article of clothing within its culture, though.
:cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A macawiis is a masculine article of clothing within its culture, a kilt is a masculine article of clothing within its culture, and a dish dash is a masculine article of clothing within its culture. Wedding dresses are a feminine article of clothing within its culture, though.
:cosbyhmm:

Isn't cross-dressing a part of gay culture? :wtf: Look passed the overcompensation in their macho bravado lyrics. They are signalling to their handlers that "booty is open for bid-ness." :williamswtf:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
f*ck this new age of rap these niggas look like they came straight from hell and haven't showered in a decade. They all sound so retarded with that mumble rap.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This thread reminds me of the 'Gangstalicious' character and episode from the Boondocks.

Hip Hop has always been gay . From the early bangee boys , to the recently outed peadophile Afrika Bambaata, there always been a gay element in Hip Hop . The difference between the past and what happening now is that the madows are being forced and paid to acccept it by external forces . Madows in places like Jamaica have always had an uneasy relationship with this practice because it was common for male Slaves to be raped as a punishment . In fact , there was a punishment known as " Buck breaking ". I shall not go into details as to what this involved .

VixR

Veritas
There was always gay in hiphop. Many of the 'machoest' hiphop stars have a gay past.

Ppl tend to attribute metrosexual or 'feminine' males to homosexuality, but I have reason to believe it's actually hyper-masculinity that lends itself most readily to homoerotic behavior.

VixR

Veritas
Speaking of 'dresses', roomie was watching a segment of Colbert on YT, and I noticed he was interviewing Dave Chapelle.

Check out the comments on what he was wearing in the video:
He's called out for wearing 'a dress', and illustrious forces such as the Illuminati are blamed for his appearance

Apollo

VIP
There was always gay in hiphop. Many of the 'machoest' hiphop stars have a gay past.

Ppl tend to attribute metrosexual or 'feminine' males to homosexuality, but I have reason to believe it's actually hyper-masculinity that lends itself most readily to homoerotic behavior.

Many gay guys are extremely muscular and hit the gym a lot. Buff guys = more likely to be gay.

VixR

Veritas
Many gay guys are extremely muscular and hit the gym a lot. Buff guys = more likely to be gay.
The flamboyant gay caricature we're used to on TV accounts for a fraction of gays irl. Most of them appear straight to the observer, and many make efforts to avoid the flamboyant caricature of popular culture as a potential mate; they want a man that feels like a man.

Gay men are simultaneously subject to traditional male and female 'challenges'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending