History in pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who doesn't see any posts (pictures or otherwise) in this thread? :wtf: AJ, wha are you posting here? I can't see anything, except one picture posted by RCV on page 3.

Am I the only person who doesn't see any posts (pictures or otherwise) in this thread? :wtf: AJ, wha are you posting here? I can't see anything, except one picture posted by RCV on page 3.

They're all visible to me on Chrome and are all quickly displayed. I know it doesn't show on my regular mobile browser on my Android

Your connection may be slow. Or try another browser like Chrome on your mobile device.

I'm posting Twitter posts

Last edited:
They're all visible to me on Chrome and are all quickly displayed. I know it doesn't show on my regular mobile browser on my Android

Your connection may be slow. Or try another browser like Chrome on your mobile device.

I'm posting Twitter posts

O! You're right; they are all showing on Chrome. Thanks :nvjpqts:

PS: I have been using FF for the last 7 - 8 years and favored it over all the other browsers but it's starting to disappoint me lately. I had multiple freezing and crashing while viewing videos (specially ) a while ago in FF but Chrome was kicking ass. I think it's time to migrate to bloody Google-owned Chrome. :mad:

O! You're right; they are all showing on Chrome. Thanks :nvjpqts:

PS: I have been using FF for the last 7 - 8 years and favored it over all the other browsers but it's starting to disappoint me lately. I had multiple freezing and crashing while viewing videos (specially ) a while ago in FF but Chrome was kicking ass. I think it's time to migrate to bloody Google-owned Chrome. :mad:

Firefox was my favourite and only browser until I stopped using my laptop and used my mobile for all personal internet usage. Chrome is great; wasn't a fan of it before. Firefox sucks now - or at least on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.