Holy Shit! Ukraine Given The Okay By The UK To Strike Into Russia With Missiles For The First Time! Russians Are Pissed!

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Bro just became prime minister and he’s trying to f*ck Europe up

Why do they need permission from the UK?

Because Britian & the US are the ones pulling the strings behind the curtains.

Ukraine ain't no technological hub.
Western cacs ultimately decide what gets hit & what doesn't.

Up until now it's been smooth sailings.. but the long range rhetoric has definitely changed the game. I don't think most people truly understand what this could mean for the world.
It would be like a proxy army attacking DC directly thinking uncle Sam not about to get his get back.. πŸ˜”

The proxy army is just fodder - the people manipulating the proxy army are the ones that should sleep with their eyes open.

If Moscow is attacked with western long range missiles we're likely in for a ride breh.

I hate this world sometimes.

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Because Britian & the US are the ones pulling the strings behind the curtains.

Ukraine ain't no technological hub.
Western cacs ultimately decide what gets hit & what doesn't.

Up until now it's been smooth sailings.. but the long range rhetoric has definitely changed the game. I don't think most people truly understand what this could mean for the world.
It would be like a proxy army attacking DC directly thinking uncle Sam not about to get his get back.. πŸ˜”

The proxy army is just fodder - the people manipulating the proxy army are the ones that should sleep with their eyes open.

If Moscow is attacked with western long range missiles we're likely in for a ride breh.

I hate this world sometimes.
Time to go back to Somalia or kenya

Time to go back to Somalia or kenya

I'm AA breh - Africa is my playground.
rejoice.png

I am leaving tho - still working on gettin my funds up & executing a plan.

Latest posts