honorary Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that guy half somali? i always see him post videos about somali culture, im not complaining though im learning a lot about our culture from his channel

You must have me mistaken :browtf: I'm not from shitopia. :damedamn:I'm harlem 56 and Lennox.

gang gang
3f6e3e6cf43e734440bc1de5700e962e_vice-blasts-joe-rogan-for-confused-animated-clipart_320-240.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
is that guy half somali? i always see him post videos about somali culture, im not complaining though im learning a lot about our culture from his channel
He's just a random AA that is using these videos to get into some "Black Somali sistas" :bell:
I mean his videos are informative but from the way he acts in the comments section it's clear there is an ulterior motive :birdman:
We are not Nazis, we don't issue "Honorary Somali" status like they issued "Honorary Aryan" status to the Japanese. If you are Somali you are Somali. No outsiders :kodaksmiley:

Lol that's nice of him to be so interested in our culture, but it's quite obvious that he's only doing it because he either 1.wants to get with a Somali girl or 2. has a crush on one :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending