Hoodjabi's sister is married

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Imagine if it was the other way around,lots of insecure men would comment cheap and clean when other ethnicities don’t care when their women marry out
No I've seen the reverse on my fyp few weeks back. Was normal.

Also you're talking abt Morrcans 🤨🤨

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I never see an ethnicity other than Moroccan women marry out so much that’s crazy

Khaemwaset

VIP
Other ethnicities definitely care they just don’t leave negative comments on the internet
They don't leave * English comments

Look at white- black couples on insta or whatever. Literally pages and pages of racist comments against her and the baby. But no one talks about that.

Also I remembering translating comments of an Chinese woman x white man and the chinese Literally spammed some variation of cheap and clean

Look at white- black couples on insta or whatever. Literally pages and pages of racist comments against her and the baby. But no one talks about that.

Also I remembering translating comments of an Chinese woman x white man and the chinese Literally spammed some variation of cheap and clean
Facts there ethnicities 100 times worse also the negative comments by Somali guys are made by faceless trolls or fobs yet people act like all of us do this wallahi it’s crazy

Wllhi your correct the amount of racist whites and Indians on instagram is wild

I never see an ethnicity other than Moroccan women marry out so much that’s crazy
you have. Asian women is the number 1 who marry out- and its only 1 race of men they go for and I'm sure you know who. they hate their own men more than any other demographic I ever seen.

hoodjabi she's basically a stud, And no the guy is a regular Somali
Stud or not she still a nag :diddyass:.

Imagine if it was the other way around,lots of insecure men would comment cheap and clean when other ethnicities don’t care when their women marry out
Was just about to say this if a Somali girl marries outside her ethnicity she will be called every name but when it’s a Somali guy it’s oh mashallah etc

Khaemwaset

VIP
Was just about to say this if a Somali girl marries outside her ethnicity she will be called every name but when it’s a Somali guy it’s oh mashallah etc
I have many maternally mixed cousins this is not an issue for them we just chill. The aunties spoiled me and such.

Stop creasing over some Fobs on tiktok

Trending