HOOOOGNAYEEEEEY! Faarax betrayed by his big forehead captured hitting a police car with a rock in MN. Idiot destroyed his country and wants to ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Destroy other people’s country.

what a neef. The authorities will come after him when the dust settles. They always collect these videos and then after calm returns they go knocking on hooligans homes. What a true neef. He’ll be charged with multiple felonies..destruction of state property...endangering the life of law enforcement...enlarged forehead

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The video of the man being murdered in front of the whole world and people being unable to do anything was heart breaking. I hope the people in this video control their rightful anger and not cause damage to themselves or others. We have to see laws passed and bad officers held accountable for their crimes. I have faith we will see that :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I done told y’all! Here’s the xaliimo SJW

I warned y’all

:russ: :lolbron:

this nacasad :mindblown: ...naa that was not shooting dammit! That was a tear gas...she let a stranger, madoow into her car.

Last edited:
The video of the man being murdered in front of the whole world and people being unable to do anything was heart breaking. I hope the people in this video control their rightful anger and not cause damage to themselves or others. We have to see laws passed and bad officers held accountable for their crimes. I have faith we will see that :)
I don't see what legislation could be passed to prevent this sort of incident. Police training likely wasn't the cause, anyone could see the danger in having your knee on a man's throat. Especially already handcuffed and on the ground too. I'm not an SJW by any means but this behaviour is just shocking. Seems like a really American thing tbh.

I done told y’all! Here’s the xaliimo SJW

I warned y’all

:russ: :lolbron:

this nacasad :mindblown: ...naa that was not shooting dammit! That was a tear gas...she let a stranger, madoow into her car.
Bruh is that Wiz Khalif in the car with her? Man I’d rather donate money to a black peoples charity. Screw that noise about protesting getting smashed to the ground & tear gas.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
That's good. Let them protest. Enough is enough. It's about time African-Americans rise against the injustices they are facing in America. I pray that African-Americans wake up and riot all across the country.

Even my ajnabi buddies say Mogadishu :francis:

5114270C-3861-4FB9-A67C-BC5776CBE488.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts