HOOOOGNAYEEEEEY! Faarax betrayed by his big forehead captured hitting a police car with a rock in MN. Idiot destroyed his country and wants to ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I done told y’all! Here’s the xaliimo SJW

I warned y’all

:russ: :lolbron:

this nacasad :mindblown: ...naa that was not shooting dammit! That was a tear gas...she let a stranger, madoow into her car.

(I deleted the video after someone has gone to my YouTube channel to cuss me thinking she was me )

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These geeljires throwing projectiles at the cops failed to release that the police have planted plain clothes protesters to video record them for later use :lolbron: :russ:

I can already see I farax catching a felony then ending up in Somalia to marry a peasant because he can’t afford one here

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These geeljires throwing projectiles at the cops failed to release that the police have planted plain clothes protesters to video record them for later use :lolbron: :russ:

I can already see I farax catching a felony then ending up in Somalia to marry a peasant because he can’t afford one here
Didn't you have a wedding in hargeisa last summer?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
some of these blm mali's ancestors are rolling over in their graves.
544.jpg

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Preach this. We need the same racial revision in America right now. We are being made equal to madows.

exactly, we only need the leave the arab part out to have a strong foreign policy.

I recently saw Alex Jones from infowars rant on somalia. (because of Ilhan Omar) He was not wrong about the adittude of the powerful clans. we used to be the numbero uno of sub saharan africa, and where not shy about it. I want that glory back, it united the somalis against any non muslim ajinabi.

exactly, we only need the leave the arab part out to have a strong foreign policy.

I recently saw Alex Jones from infowars rant on somalia. (because of Ilhan Omar) He was not wrong about the adittude of the powerful clans. we used to be the numbero uno of sub saharan africa, and where not shy about it. I want that glory back, it united the somalis against any non muslim ajinabi.

Yep we need that. Not this we are all black bs. Being black would just drag us down. With no actual benefits. We need to educate these somali youngesters.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Yep we need that. Not this we are all black bs. Being black would just drag us down. With no actual benefits. We need to educate these somali youngesters.

the issue is we can't preach this in America. do you see it happening in the masjids and other gatherings. we will ignite an black civil war in america. we can only spread it on social media and the telecom network of the hooyos. let the parents educate their own offspring.

the issue is we can't preach this in America. do you see it happening in the masjids and other gatherings. we will ignite an black civil war in america. we can only spread it on social media and the telecom network of the hooyos. let the parents educate their own offspring.

Yep that's what I mean. We will do it there.

Trending

Latest posts