Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lmao this nigga here.. :snoop: I'm black myself so of course I wouldn't have a problem with it.
It depends on the guy's character, and judging from the actor she posted I'd say he is doing pretty well for himself.
This really comes down to you being jealous of Tyrones :pachah1:@Duke of Harshaw

Yh sure I am jealous of this *sarcasm* :pachah1: .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Pack your bags.#Nohoesnoloss that is the motto. I am sure you will be welcomed by the
#everyholeisagoalcrew.

:drakelaugh:
But how can a batty boy, effeminate, limp wristed, vagina envy talk about going inside a female's hole. You need to protect your hole since some men will mistake you for a chick.

Bohol

VIP
But how can a batty boy, effeminate, limo wristed, vagina envy talk about going inside a female's hole. You need to protect your hole since some men will mistake you for a chick.

Is what happened to your "brothers" in Minnesota jails? that explains your hatred for Somali men. Those in your life have
failed you hence why you are running after every foreigner in sight.

:mjlol:

Yh sure I am jealous of this *sarcasm* :pachah1: .

insecurity-1024x1024.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Is what happenened to your "brothers" in Minnesota jails? that explains your hatred for Somali men. Those in your life have
failed you hence why you are running after Gorillas.

:mjlol:
My brothers were never in jail, they're educated and manly.
And they certainly don't worry about what's the next man is doing. But your insecurities is over flowing. You're the that people warn others about, you know the hating ass who will say anything just to make herself feel better. Batty boy. Worry about your hole.

Bohol

VIP
@Reiko I don't think so. You have no male figure in your life, hence why you became a bucket for the whole town and the
local bike. Keep posting about your imaginary "engagements" , I doubt any red blooded Somali man will marry you.

:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko I don't think so. You have no male figure in your life, hence why you became a bucket for the whole town and the
local bike. Keep posting about your imaginary "engagements" , I doubt any red blooded Somali man will marry you.

:pachah1:

Ofcourse you would love a red blooded Somali man to propose to you! Right! Get your gay ass out of here, speaking of bikes, are you going to start your ass since they're about to kick your Eurotrash out of Britain.

You seem to be obsessed with my engagement! Are you jealous? Don't give me the evil eye . Say Mashallah and keep it moving.

Bohol

VIP
Reiko = Tyrone lover by night, Farah lover by day. Defo a bike. I know your kind lady of the
night. Bimbo thinks I am Euro, nah I am British 3 generations.

:birdman:

Gibiin-Udug

Reiko = Tyrone lover by night, Farah lover by day. Defo a bike. I know your kind lady of the
night. Bimbo thinks I am Euro, nah I am British 3 generations.

:birdman:
Wallahi you sound like a broken record this time. You're so shooked of Tyrone. You're a Eurotrash if you're not North American, and I can buy your whole existence with my American passport. Try again bird chested, milliseconds scrub! :hahaidiot:

Imagine if my wife tells her friends about my bad habits around the house and the embarrassing thibgs I do at home

:francis::jcoleno:

That's not a marriage I want to be part of.

Usually women never say good thing about their husbands because
1. Fear of envy of ( her married girlfriend)
2. Fear ( of her single girlfriends) May steal her husband
No woman will confess that she is happy, all they will do is complaining about their bad lucks.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Usually women never say good thing about their husbands because
1. Fear of envy of ( her married girlfriend)
2. Fear ( of her single girlfriends) May steal her husband
No woman will confess that she is happy, all they will do is complaining about their bad lucks.
Why don't they just share the man.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.