Hotep claims Somalians are Arab invaders

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
It’s the same with these Somali Bantu accounts. They claim the south as gosha land and depict Somalis as Indian camel piss drinkers.
What Somali Bantu accounts?Also ppl are funny they can’t make up if we are Arab,Indian or Persian HAHAHAHHAHHA
D51AE839-543F-4B66-9E96-668B2A4BDDDB.gif

West Africans have rich history, rich culture. Songhai empire for example, having the most richest black muslim. He literally crashed Cairo's economy due to his kindness. The mali empire is also such a cool empire. If there was investment in media about west african history and culture, this whole "hotep" stuff would not be a thing. A lack of education also fuels this

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
They need to open a history book lmao Arabs never came to Somalia nor conquered like North Africa thats we speak Somali ( our own language) and North Africans speak Arabic ( a Middle Eastern-non African language) and we are one of the most homogenous ppl in Africa, also don’t say Somalian I hate that word it sounds like a slur Somali is better

Muslim + not looking 'african' ig
We have broad "black" features such as dark skin full lips and curly hair. Ethiopians do not get the same treatment, it has to do with religion. When you say "Not looking african" i'm sure you mean not looking "Niger Congo", we look pretty "african" for most non madow ethnic groups.

This guy wants to come across as some sort of revolutionary, when in reality he comes across as ignorant and insecure. I wonder what his defence would be if he saw our DNA results 💀
Our "West Asian" admixture itself is so old and ancient, which is why it does not show up on sites like 23andme. We haven't had any recent admixture as an ethnic groups for thousands of years. We have existed before bantus as an ethnic group as well as caadans

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Instead of x, replace it with twitter

like twitter.com

Like this

Wallahi billahi tallahi I hate that nacasiin Elon Musk. Even links are messed up be default? I don't want to derail this thread with a Twitter rant so I'll stop here :mjlol:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You know what I’ll take it. Awoowe Darood ismail ilahey ha unaxaristo ameen 🙏

We have broad "black" features such as dark skin full lips and curly hair. Ethiopians do not get the same treatment, it has to do with religion. When you say "Not looking african" i'm sure you mean not looking "Niger Congo", we look pretty "african" for most non madow ethnic groups.
Ya i typed niger congoid but replaced with african because i want to drive home how we look from their pov. They dont see it as niger-congoid, they think they are africans and we're outsiders

Ethiopia is a special case and will always be a part of africa simply because panafricans + hoteps see them as the african bastion that wasnt colonized

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
West Africans have rich history, rich culture. Songhai empire for example, having the most richest black muslim. He literally crashed Cairo's economy due to his kindness. The mali empire is also such a cool empire. If there was investment in media about west african history and culture, this whole "hotep" stuff would not be a thing. A lack of education also fuels this
The Sokoto Caliphate is an underated gem in African history. Wallahi Fulani's were super landheers, there's not many ethnicites you can name that span from the Atlantic Ocean to a stone's thrown away from Ethiopia's border.

1708476752866.png

1708476896518.png

:salute:

Ya i typed niger congoid but replaced with african because i want to drive home how we look from their pov. They dont see it as niger-congoid, they think they are africans and we're outsiders

Ethiopia is a special case and will always be a part of africa simply because panafricans + hoteps see them as the african bastion that wasnt colonized
What has not being colonized done for Ethiopians though? They're getting colonized by China as we speak, they're maids and prostitutes in the Middle East and are coming in caravans as "refugees" to Somalia, which is still recovering from civil war ☠️