Madow and Biracial Podcast Bros, allow a Cadaan racist to clown Madow women- now they are 'sorry'

:pachah1: OMG guess what the new Sheeko is. That Andrew guy turned on them and said things said were even worse! The way he has played them like a fiddle. They were laughing with that white man and he just threw up under the bus. This is devious, I canโ€™t lol
Then they deleted their apology video and deleted the first 100 episodes

I saw he said he was Yoruba. These people are like Oromos, one day Christian tomorrow Muslim. He could be a Christian with an Arabic name tbf
I legit went school with Nigerian kids who would tell me theyโ€™re โ€˜half Muslim half Christianโ€™. The most bizarre thing ever. Basically their dads would be Muslim but their Christian mothers would drag them to the Church which just causes overall confusion. One even used to go Madrassa but will go Church on a Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚

That is the issues marrying outside your religion causes. Iโ€™ve never seen someone with a gaal mother actually have a fully Islamic upbringing or even lead a life of Islam unless they revert when older.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
:mjkkk: :dead:

These niggas are mentally ill.

I'm being dead serious when I say this.

The madow and Cadaan baddies in the entire state of Georgia are on a different level compared to British naag. These niggas gotta be gay.
They were too busy looking for men. :mjlol:

I watched flagrant before and it was obvious Andrew had an agenda when it came to interviewing these two clowns because he had a different vibe to him. Everyone knows black men make fun of black women, especially in the uk and he used that against them. He even called the mixed guy a double slave and kept throwing these negative stereotypes about black women which they never once checked him for, Indian guy also made fun of them too.