Hottest somaligirl in instagram/twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
i mean an ass like that is pretty unrealistic without surgery or being a little chunky overall

are you sure, I am pretty sure Iv seen chicks with bigger ass's. Some of those IG models are :mindblown:

I think somali girls are generally blessed in that department, even tho I once caught one with booty pads :mjlaugh:

are you sure, I am pretty sure Iv seen chicks with bigger ass's. Some of those IG models are :mindblown:

I think somali girls are generally blessed in that department, even tho I once caught one with booty pads :mjlaugh:
lol you caught a chick with boody pads? thats soooo embrassing!! honestly somalis girls are pretty diverse when it comes to body types but yes most are blessed, even the skinny ones. and yea most of them chicks with the tiny waste and nicki minaj booty are surgically enhanced, but i guess it depends on the size, the 2nd picture looked natural but still big.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
lol you caught a chick with boody pads? thats soooo embrassing!! honestly somalis girls are pretty diverse when it comes to body types but yes most are blessed, even the skinny ones. and yea most of them chicks with the tiny waste and nicki minaj booty are surgically enhanced, but i guess it depends on the size, the 2nd picture looked natural but still big.

Its the pressure of society. Back in the days it was having big boobs now its big boot. Thanks to rap videos and kim K.

Imagine how those poor thin girls feel, even cadaan girls are feeling the heat nowdays. :pachah1:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Its the pressure of society. Back in the days it was having big boobs now its big boot. Thanks to rap videos and kim K.

Imagine how those poor thin girls feel, even cadaan girls are feeling the heat nowdays. :pachah1:
Big asses have always been appreciated in the more melanin enriched communities. It's only mainstream cadaan culture that's catching on.

This is the pinnacle of beauty Iblees.. in the eyes of Allah and real men ..

This OP posted is advertising her cheap ass for a few bucks...

Pinnacle of beauty to you is a women draped totally in a black cloth in sweltering heats, telling her Mashallah your beauty while sweat trickles down her butt crack and she goes like wallahi ya akhi it's not so hot :drakelaugh::russ:
18465976.jpg

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is one of the xaaaaaaaaaaxest Xalimo I've seen in a hot minute she's sublime a jewel a preserved gem the beauty that emanates this universe she's exquisite the apple of the eye war Maxa weeye the xaaaxest of the xaaaaax sublime Allah we thank you for creating this meticulous Beaty :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::z1banet:
IMG_2961.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.