How bitter Murtads and Islamophobes are

1610247829957.png

As the wise Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (AUN) put it: “Islam will win with or without you but without Islam you will get lost and lose.” Whether the haters of Islam like it or not, Islam will always remain victorious and their plots will fail miserably.

"It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it." (Surah At-Tawbah 9:33)

"And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to perish." (Surah Al-Isra 17:81)

"Indeed, We have granted you ˹O Prophet˺ abundant goodness. So pray and sacrifice to your Lord ˹alone˺. Only the one who hates you is truly cut off ˹from any goodness˺." (Surah Al-Kawthar)

"When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest, And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes, So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of Repentance." (Surah An-Nasr)

Al-Miqdam ibn al-Aswad reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No house of brick, nor fur, will remain upon the face of the earth but that Allah will cause the message of Islam to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced.” (Musnad Ahmad 23302)

"Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against you, to keep you in bonds, or kill you, or evict you out (of your home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah." (Surah Al-Anfal 8:30)

TBH I feel very ashamed I haven’t been a very good muslim growing up, but inshallah I’ll try my best to build up my iman and improve myself (one of my new years resolutions)