How can i darken my skin naturally?

I've recently started taking care of my face by doing facials at home and eating right drinking water this resulted my face to be lighter. The rest of my body is usually lighter than my face now my face matches my body. I miss my sun kissed brownish face. Help🤯 no I do NOT bleach! What can I add to my skin ritual to darken it? Naturally

Royalflush

novacane
I've recently started taking care of my face by doing facials at home and eating right drinking water this resulted my face to be lighter. The rest of my body is usually lighter than my face now my face matches my body. I miss my sun kissed brownish face. Help🤯 no I do NOT bleach! What can I add to my skin ritual to darken it? Naturally
You really just wanted to say your lightskin

Why would you want skin discoloration? It's great that your skin now matches the rest of your body

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lol I wanted to get a tan too because it makes my cheekbones stand out. But I'm Minnesotan. Winters make me ashy innit :wow1:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Sun doesnt help I turned super dark and then I turn back into brownskin

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
In summer I turn blue black Nilotic then I turn back into dark sand its a transformation

Is it natural? I dont want to risk my health
It’s basically hormones that stimulate your body to produce more melanin. Most of the time it’s safe but it can happen that you get permanent pigment spots, especially on your neck and chest so i don’t think i’d recommend it.

Juke

VIP
I know a few cadaans who turned as dark as me by using Melanotan-II
This German lady took melanin injections for years to become black
image.jpg

It’s basically hormones that stimulate your body to produce more melanin. Most of the time it’s safe but it can happen that you get permanent pigment spots, especially on your neck and chest so i don’t think i’d recommend it.
I am good. Thank you