How can i darken my skin naturally?

If you had discoloration, your lighter skintone is your natural color. Embrace it. Also, tanning is not the solution as the sun ages and damages your skin.

You can use fake tan which lasts for days to a week and that could be part of your new beauty regime.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Go sun bathes in the beaches. That how these cadaan women get ''naturally'' tan
Blackfishing is the New Blackface โ€“ The Torch

if lotion and being hydrated did that, then it was dull skin. when my skin was like that i was also admiring the melanin because under a certain light my skin was glowing. but one day I went to the dental clinic and under the blaring unforgiving dental chair light, I saw that my skin was so dull and dim looking lol. bottom line, don't be fooled your skin probably looks better now.

Alluring

Sayonara
Donโ€™t tan, you will get skin cancer and age faster. Just naturally go outside more or move to hotter areas. You will probably be darker within a few months.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You can spend more time in the sun but donโ€™t forget to use sunscreen or a moisturizer with spf. Btw it could be that you had hyperpigmentation and sun damage if you notice your skin becoming lighter . And itโ€™s winter as well , I get lighter when itโ€™s cold and have a golden brownish tan in the summer .

The lighter shade is probably your natural color. You should just let it be. As melanated people we are bound to have some hyper pigmentation. Maybe this summer you will get more tanned inshAllah

Trending