How can somalis move from a qabil system to an egalitarian system?

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
How can somalis shift from a qabil centric society to a pan-Somali societal model?

Societies which have strong foundations last the test of time. As history has shown Qabil is not a strong foundation.

Here a sample of questions:
  • How would you convince Somali Qabil elders to submit to the state?
  • How would you treat any qabil discriminations within the government?
  • How do you prevent Conspiracies theories from bad actors?
  • How would you convince people who were historically victims of qabil violence to unite with the larger Somali community and drop the idea of qabil loyalty.

My background is Isaaq so it puts me in a unique position when on one-side i want to see a united Somaliweyn where we drop qabil loyalty for Somali unity. However i have family members who lost loved ones during the Isaaq genocide. So how do you convince people how have seen a genocide to trust a hypothetical Somaliweyn.

I don't want simple throwaway answers like Sharia or Secularism. Keep that to your self. I want an response where you actually engage with the question or go to a different thread.

Internet Nomad

Qabilism ensures my people will forever be in power in the Ethiopian/Kenyan parts of Somalia. I'm keeping it that way.

:trumpsmirk:
At the cost of stability in somalia. When will somalis recognise that β€œmy people” was the reason that Europeans nations carved up Africa so easily.

Our ancestors knew this quite well.

Internet Nomad

No need to complicate it, the birth of a dictator will bring an end to this conflict.
Thats too simple. Africa is riddled with corrupt dictators who knows if he will be a man of the people.

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
For starters we'd need a meritocracy, urbanization, education, qabil mixing and state funded programs that promotes somali unity and corporation. We also need law and order.

I am an isaaq and some fellow isaaqs needs to stop saying it was a genocide or ethnic cleansing in 80/90s. It’s absolutely wrong and won’t get us to move further. The whole country got fucked and people died in masses everywhere. Clan/tribes is a religion for Somalis. People like you that still believes Somalis are Muslim people are just in denial. Personally I don’t think Somalis have enough IQ to govern themselves or let alone a whole country. Remember Somalis started to read and write in 70s…. And the were slaves for UK/Italy before that. Even though it makes me sad, I have accepted the truth and started to distance myself from everything happening back home. I do this to protect my mental health. I don’t read/or following anything that happens in Somalia. Giving up on Somalis and Somalia was my only choice to protect my sanity. It’s too draining and depressing. I hope you don’t judge me for this.

I am an isaaq and some fellow isaaqs needs to stop saying it was a genocide or ethnic cleansing in 80/90s. It’s absolutely wrong and won’t get us to move further. The whole country got fucked and people died in masses everywhere. Clan/tribes is a religion for Somalis. People like you that still believes Somalis are Muslim people are just in denial. Personally I don’t think Somalis have enough IQ to govern themselves or let alone a whole country. Remember Somalis started to read and write in 70s…. And the were slaves for UK/Italy before that. Even though it makes me sad, I have accepted the truth and started to distance myself from everything happening back home. I do this to protect my mental health. I don’t read/or following anything that happens in Somalia. Giving up on Somalis and Somalia was my only choice to protect my sanity. It’s too draining and depressing. I hope you don’t judge me for this.
αŠ αŠ•α‰° αˆΆαˆ›αˆŒ αŠ α‹­α‹°αˆˆαˆ…αˆ

Internet Nomad

For starters we'd need a meritocracy, urbanization, education, qabil mixing and state funded programs that promotes somali unity and corporation.
Great thats the way forward. I believe a strong government which cracks down on any qabil discrimination is needed. Plus a social movement.
People like you are a disease. Keep you nihilism to yourself. Why spread this mental illness to the rest of us. What do you expect us to do? Forsaken our country and live in a gaal country thats bound to implode in the next 20 years.

stop being self hating bro, we achieved a lot. All Somalis need is to guided by a leader for a period of 2-3 generations. A strong leader who is willing to do anything necessary for Somalis to come into modernity and self-reliance. We were very close to back in the day, we achieved total self-reliance in many sectors that were staple products for development and progress of a nation

Watch this video to get inspired. Somalia did many things the west thought was impossible!

Internet Nomad

Thats because somalis are savages. The state of their homeland is for a reason. One of the worst group of human being Allah created. One thing I’ve learned in my short life is to stay far away from any place were somalis are dominant. Take my advice if you want thrive in this dunya. The only Somalis I interact with are my family. And that’s only because I can’t cut off my own family.
I’m not joking. Sometimes I ask myself why Allah cursed me on this earth to make me a Somali. Everything about Somalis will make you depressed and suicidal. I’m planning to end this curse by making sure I and my off springs reproduce out of the Somali subhuman ethnicity. Inshallah I make it to Jannah because living on this earth as a Somali is hell.
I’m deeply Sorry if I offended any Somalis but I’m just depressed about the current state of the Somali race. From poverty, famine, war, failed state, foreigners colonising us… I just can’t take this humiliation anymore. I will always pray and support my people but sometimes you just need to get out your thoughts. Maybe we are just in our 100 years of humiliation like China was a few decades ago. Inshallah one day me or my offsprings will live a life they can be proud of as a Somali.
Wow I was really in my depressive thoughts last nightπŸ˜‚ again I love my people and I’m not ashamed of being a Somali. Don’t take my comments seriously. Inshallah Somalia will get better in the future🀲🏽 don’t forget were in much worst state 10/15 years ago.
@Somaliboqor Maybe you need to get some sort of therapy walaal. I think your project your life view onto somalia.

Great thats the way forward. I believe a strong government which cracks down on any qabil discrimination is needed. Plus a social movement.

People like you are a disease. Keep you nihilism to yourself. Why spread this mental illness to the rest of us. What do you expect us to do? Forsaken our country and live in a gaal country thats bound to implode in the next 20 years.
Saxiib you are right. I’m a negative person who only thinks of the bad thing happening to the Somali race. I’m in my early twenties and lived my whole life in Europe. Somalis has been in this humiliation my whole life. Im loosing hope. I already feel disconnected to my culture and I honestly have identity issues. I’m not a real Somali and I will never become a real Norwegian. Life of a child of immigrants is hard as f*ck. Norwegians will never accept me as one of their own no matter what I do, and Somalis hate each other. I feel like a Gypsi…I don’t belong anywhere.

Internet Nomad

Saxiib you are right. I’m a negative person who only thinks of the bad thing happening to the Somali race. I’m in my early twenties and lived my whole life in Europe. Somalis has been in this humiliation my whole life. Im loosing hope. I already feel disconnected to my culture and I honestly have identity issues. I’m not a real Somali and I will never become a real Norwegian. Life of a child of immigrants is hard as f*ck. Norwegians will never accept me as one of their own no matter what I do, and Somalis hate each other. I feel like a Gypsi…I don’t belong anywhere.
Your right somalia is in a humilated state. However there is either 2 options for the Somali people.

1. Sit in your own self pity and wallow in despair as Somalia falls into obscurity

2. Have nationalistic hope for your own people.

What gave the Zulus the reason to run into a line of maxim guns with nothing but spears and hide shields? What gave the Allies the reason to march through the beaches of normandy knowing they will be torn apart by guns?

The Answer… Hope!

Your ancestors fought tooth and nail to give you the land of somaliweyn and now you despair saying β€œwoe me”. We have no foreign invaders, just ourselves to blame. It is a much easier task than anything our ancestors had to deal with.

Internet Nomad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.