How can we deal with Islamic terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I say ban arab immigration to the rest of the world, arrest all pro Palestinian muslims in the west. Islamic terrorisn is arab nationalism, they will use non arab muslims to get their end goal. Cut off Internet for the middle east and mass deportation of arabs from the rest of the world. We have to take extreme actions.

tumblr_mwzt5kZjMc1skpvjoo1_500.gif

Stuff like this will always happen. There's no peace on this Earth.

Evil can never be destroyed. All we can do is try to protect ourselves to the best of our ability.

France and Western nations should consider ending immigration and tourism from undesirable places.

Stuff like this will always happen. There's no peace on this Earth.

Evil can never be destroyed. All we can do is try to protect ourselves to the best of our ability.

France and Western nations should consider ending immigration and tourism from undesirable places.

Get the fvck out of here with that sh!t. How about western nations stop exploiting, policing, droning and terrorizing those "undesirables" in the first place.

The West is going to forget about this terror attack in a week and then they'll be back bootyclapping for Syrian male economic migrants.

It's a cycle. Then another terror attack will happen and they'll forget about it again.

It's frustrating

Check Somnet. I posted many terror attack threads there.

Anything to make your people look bad I will not hesitate to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.