How can we deal with Islamic terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say ban arab immigration to the rest of the world, arrest all pro Palestinian muslims in the west. Islamic terrorisn is arab nationalism, they will use non arab muslims to get their end goal. Cut off Internet for the middle east and mass deportation of arabs from the rest of the world. We have to take extreme actions.
That's an emotional solution that wouldn't work.
Check Somnet. I posted many terror attack threads there.

Anything to make your people look bad I will not hesitate to post.
Do you really hate Muslims and Somalis that much?

T

Tokio

giphy.gif

@AbdiJohnson

I've yet to see you post anything that doesn't attack Somalis or Islam. Get the fvck out of here.

I was the one bombarding this site with Ahmed Hussen news of him being elected and posting a sticky thread 2 months early talking about how we are getting out first Somali MP.

I love my people. For you to say I don't would be dishonest.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What can actually be done by religious extremism? Seriously? What steps can be taken to decrease terrorism? Anyone have any realistic ideas?

S

syntax

What can actually be done by religious extremism? Seriously? What steps can be taken to decrease terrorism? Anyone have any realistic ideas?

I mean going back to everything before the 19th century, even Cadaan people were savages man. Violent wars and conflicts happened frequently. Besides these de-stablization military efforts in the middle east/africa and some proxy wars here and there, the world has been pretty peaceful since WW2. I think education amongst the masses and economic prosperity were the two biggest things that influenced this. The business part is obvious, there's just too much money and trade opportunities to throw away. I think this is a bigger factor than most people realize. Western governments are heavily influenced by capitalists and their lobbyists , it wouldn't be in their best interests to start a conflict with trading partners. But just like the post @Shamis had earlier, War is a business for many rich people, someone always has to get the short end of the stick. The US governments multi trillion dollar budget has to be put to use somehow or the taxpayers will complain. I guess that's why it's always the shittier countries that get targeted.

Education is also really fucking important. Al-shabab, ISIS, AL-Qaeda, etc. All these terrorist groups have on thing in common. They prey on the young and ignorant. It's very easy to enforce your ideals and beliefs onto ignorant and young people, that's how they get a majority of their members. The most dangerous part about Islamic extremism is the ideology and how it's being indoctrinated into the youth. The thing i hate about religion the most is that every single religion/ideology has their people convinced that their shit is the real deal. It's no different for islamic extremism. These millions of kids they are indoctrinating right now they aren't magically going to become more moderate muslims. A vast majority of them will continue to hold their current ideals and beliefs until they die. That's what makes this shit so dangerous. We need to educate the masses and save them from ignorance. Islamic education and general education too (science, math, languages, etc..). Idk it's a pretty complicated issue to tackle, but the way i see it if we can somehow get rid of the ignorance i think it would help a lot. It would be harder to convince these kids and the youth to join the dark side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad thing is with your Muslim name you'd fall victim to the same laws you wanna introduce. Educating people is the best way to prevent it, it helps if the guy isn't retarded too.

Bielsa

VIP
@syntax youre right bro. Education can only occur when a country is stable but the fact that the middle east is an unstable volatile region, as is South Asia + Nigeria, Somalia etc it's difficult to educate them..

It's very complex issue to tackle and I fear it'll only get worse before it gets better.

Everyone will condemn this but nobody will talk about how to tackle the problem..

waraabe

Your superior
Sad thing is with your Muslim name you'd fall victim to the same laws you wanna introduce. Educating people is the best way to prevent it, it helps if the guy isn't retarded too.
We have had enough education, no more lefty softy approach because it won't solve the issue

Bielsa

VIP
We have had enough education, no more lefty softy approach because it won't solve the issue

What do you think should be done? Realistically. Bombing countries haven't worked. Strict immigration control is fine but there are already millions of Muslims in Europe with citizenship. What shall be done about them?

waraabe

Your superior
What do you think should be done? Realistically. Bombing countries haven't worked. Strict immigration control is fine but there are already millions of Muslims in Europe with citizenship. What shall be done about them?

I honestly think if you are caught with extremist ideology, material etc then fast deportation with your whole family. No more idiots burning the poppy and getting away with it. Limit immigration from muslim countries so that only few hundreds are coming in.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somalis are immigrants too:fantasia2:If they deport or ban Arabs immigrants so will you.

Wasn't there somalis involved in London bombing. It doesn't matter if you are somali or Arab regardless you are muslim and it will affect you.

Bielsa

VIP
Somalis are immigrants too:fantasia2:If they deport or ban Arabs immigrants so will you.

Wasn't there somalis involved in London bombing. It doesn't matter if you are somali or Arab regardless you are muslim and it will affect you.

What do you suggest can be done about terrorism and extremism?

Status
Not open for further replies.