How colly has been!!!!

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
No it’s 11th and 12th grade we don’t have middle schools in the uk it’s spilt up differently
Interesting, so you guys are getting college credits at the governments expense? if so thats what pseo is for the exact same grades.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Interesting, so you guys are getting college credits at the governments expense? if so thats what pseo is for the exact same grades.
There’s no college credits it’s the last mandatory years of school.Its not a PSEO.I’m studying for the exams that will get me into uni.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
There’s no college credits it’s the last mandatory years of school.Its not a PSEO.I’m studying for the exams that will get me into uni.
This uk schooling system is confusing why would you go to uni, to study to get into uni...
good luck

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
This uk schooling system is confusing why would you go to uni, to study to get into uni...
good luck
it’s spilt up differently university is called university in the uk.college is extremely different and it’s typically for 2 years and for most people it’s 16-18

i’m a freshman too teachers be asking questions in class nobody responds… i ain’t tryna be the teachers pet but this generation is too quiet

Congrats in making it into college, I hope it'll be an enjoyable and fruitful experience for you!

As someone who's graduated from college over 10 years ago (ye im old, in my 30's), the first thing I'd strongly recommend is take your time when it comes down to the academic path you decide to go into. Be strategic about it once you made your choice. Meaning start working/making personal projects in said field, try networking with older students in that field (students on their last bachelors degree year/masters/phd students).
Join muslim student association and or the somali or african student associations, you'll meet plenty of interesting people. I've personally met several people in said groups that are into fields that have nothing to do with me, but if I have questions about investments/money I got homies that are accountants or work investment firms, law question got friends that practice, etc. Met them all in activities and social settings outside of the classroom and would've never met them otherwise.

Don't be shy or scared to fail, and enjoy your youth.

f80b9-16535782496362-1920.jpg