How come Somali men can't get ajnaabi women but Somali women can get any ajnaabi man they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I personally know of one Somali woman who married an Arab man. He ended up beating the crap out of her. Those Arabs look down on us, they call us abiid aswad
Those are usually khaleeji Arabs who tend to be very arrogant. They look down on all other Arabs let alone Somalis lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol Khleeji Arabs never marry out. I'm talking about other types of Arabs like Egyptians lol

North Africans have a plethora of identity problems. Legitimately unsure as to why so many other Muslims are even fixated on them.

And yeah they have about the same hatred for other ethnic groups as us, but they are legit vocal about it.

Hafez

VIP
Lol Khleeji Arabs never marry out. I'm talking about other types of Arabs like Egyptians lol
A lot of my immediate family members have married khaleejis and I use my cousins for hassle-free family visa iqaama. I've seen how non-Arabs are treated there, khaleejis are the most racist Arabs. The only non-Arabs that are treated like normal citizens in gulf countries are those that play for sports clubs and stuff.
:dead:

Other Arabs can be racist too though.

A lot of my immediate family members have married khaleejis and I use my cousins for hassle-free family visa iqaama. I've seen how non-Arabs are treated there, khaleejis are the most racist Arabs. The only non-Arabs that are treated like normal citizens are those that play for sports clubs and stuff.

I don't deny that other Arabs can be racist too though.

Some of my relatives are Emarati citizens and they get treated the same as other Emirates, I go there sometimes and I have seen how fucking rich they are. However, if you are Somali , Pakistan and don't have a passport then that's a different story.

Hafez

VIP
Some of my relatives are Emarati citizens and they get treated the same as other Emirates, I go there sometimes and I have seen how fucking rich they are. However, if you are Somali , Pakistan and don't have a passport then that's a different story.
Watch this video

Wallahi this guy is unintentionally funny

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tbh it's behaviour i shame for both men and women, but i rarely see these somali dudes flaunting their nonsomali wives as some kind of trophy. like they made it.

and i ain't the type of dude to just typecast all girls as something, but this is legit a trend i'm seeing with them. not sickening just so much as peculiar to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending