How come Somalis are so prideful?

Xaruun

VIP
One example is how we look down on Madows, when their countries are far more developed and stable on average, their IQs are higher on average and they succeed more in the diaspora. All we have is ‘muh 3b hair’ (I probably got it wrong but who cares) and ‘muh caucasoid skulls’ even though madows are more rated when it comes to beauty anyway.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
One example is how we look down on Madows, when their countries are far more developed and stable on average, their IQs are higher on average and they succeed more in the diaspora. All we have is ‘muh 3b hair’ (I probably got it wrong but who cares) and ‘muh caucasoid skulls’ even though madows are more rated when it comes to beauty anyway.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

All Nomadic populations carry people who have a nauseating sense of pride. Chest beating chauvinism isn't exclusively Somali behavior.

Bruh who is this and what have you done with the real @Xaruun. :bell:

Half those things are from trolls. The iq shit is fake somalis weren't tested. Every group is prideful and without the last 30 years somalis have plenty to be prideful about

Also somalis have gone through years of civil war whereas their countries are in the state they're in because of corruption and laziness. Ofc somalis in the west are less successful they've been here longer. A lot of somalis are getting degrees nowadays you'll see a lot successful somalis in the next few years. Somalis have lot of notable figurer anyway (ilhan, mo farah, abdulqawi etc..)

I find it fascinating that people point out how "successful" Madow countries are. No, idiot, their asses are owned by China, France and dozens of other outside forces. We are barely emerging from the worst conflict in our history, and nobody has dared to try owning our assets. Our situation is temporary, but theirs will be around for the foreseeable future :silanyosmile:

Xaruun

VIP
I find it fascinating that people point out how "successful" Madow countries are. No, idiot, their asses are owned by China, France and dozens of other outside forces. We are barely emerging from the worst conflict in our history, and nobody has dared to try owning our assets. Our situation is temporary, but theirs will be around for the foreseeable future :silanyosmile:
549017CB-FC74-44E1-B4C4-9579C7627CCA.jpeg

Trending