How come Somalis are so prideful?

One example is how we look down on Madows, when their countries are far more developed and stable on average, their IQs are higher on average and they succeed more in the diaspora. All we have is ‘muh 3b hair’ (I probably got it wrong but who cares) and ‘muh caucasoid skulls’ even though madows are more rated when it comes to beauty anyway.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
As for "succeeding in the diaspora", look up selective migration, where only the upper classes of their countries get to represent them elsewhere. Look at Indians for example, all the western ones were from middle class to rich families, imagine if the village street shitters (who would beat people to death over a cow) came to the west? The stats wouldn't be in the Indians favour, would it? Oh and second generation Somalis are doing great, I'm coming across many doctors, lawyers, engineers, politicians,up and coming celebrities etc. You severely lack critical thinking skills, XAARuun

Last edited:
so what’s the solution then sxb do you want somalis to develop an inferiority complex? I’ll brag about my tuulo everyday and idc who says I’m being too prideful :manny:

some somalis will look like a skeleton dipped in lava and turned into obsidian and still clown on Madows for having a large nose wallahi our pride is the only thing we have left out here :ftw9nwa:

I find it fascinating that people point out how "successful" Madow countries are. No, idiot, their asses are owned by China, France and dozens of other outside forces. We are barely emerging from the worst conflict in our history, and nobody has dared to try owning our assets. Our situation is temporary, but theirs will be around for the foreseeable future :silanyosmile:
i cant help but to agree, most succesful african countries are getting fucked by china. wouldnt mind somalia getting the china treatment though but my opinion on that is irrelevant

Us Somalis, we are the chosen people from old. The newer generation don't know shit, we are so goddamn known all our surrounding areas are named after us. E.g. Madagascar etc.
Heck, even Mozambique have some fake al-shabab.

One example is how we look down on Madows, when their countries are far more developed and stable on average, their IQs are higher on average and they succeed more in the diaspora. All we have is ‘muh 3b hair’ (I probably got it wrong but who cares) and ‘muh caucasoid skulls’ even though madows are more rated when it comes to beauty anyway.
how are they more rated when it comes to beauty when nobody wants their women?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I agree except the beauty part. They are not rated espacially the women. They have to use all type of shit to look decent wigs/weaves

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Just take a look at this video, Somali niggas are just conceited wallahi but we can’t help it it’s in our nature.

Trending