How come there is no science based topics in SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
How are you gonna point fingers when 90% of your posts are about HY, villages in Somaliland and West Burco :pachah1:

As for science, I had enough photosynthesis banged into my head in school bruh, haven't looked back since :manny:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How are you gonna point fingers when 90% of your posts are about HY, villages in Somaliland and West Burco :pachah1:

As for science, I had enough photosynthesis banged into my head in school bruh, haven't looked back since :manny:
:dead:

For real though, just post science topics you find interesting. It would be a breath of fresh air from all the gender wars, somalis suck and other type of calaacal threads.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

This gives me chills every time I watch it
It does man, everytime and it gives us a perspective on things as well as it goes to show just how tiny and insignificant we are compared to the greater universe and that instead of having retarded conflicts we could instead explore the greater universe together. I want my Space Somaliweyn dude.
:jcoleno:

On a real note though, I've always been interested in cosmology and if I ever where to go change fields in the future it would definitely be to it.
:hmm:

I would not say time "stops" at black holes. That is not the proper language scientists use. Time is a relative quantity. The right thing to say is time appears to have stopped for all relative observers in all inertial reference frames just outside the event horizon of a BH, and this is because of a well-known phenomenon called gravitational time dilation or that the flow of time is slower near gravitating bodies than an arbitrary distance away from it.

Bohol

VIP
@RedStar My topics about Sland are informational and beneficial, technical schools, water wells etc unlike the "buh she has
fgm" crew.

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.