How did this kid get so popular? ishowspeed

Keo

VIP
1 million live viewers is insane

IMG_5445.jpeg

He’s a fool that’s why. He would do crazy things for his viewers including nearly setting his house on fire and he also told this girl how he would rape her.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Yikes u guys are kinda harsh on the man, what has speed done to you guys. I subbed to him at around 90k subs he use to do 2k wagers. Then he started playing fortnite and got popular for how he raged a lot. Then he started playing random games one day, he played talking ben. Then thats when he got super popular due to tiktok. Tiktok got him from 300k to 1million subs then 3 million. Then he started collabing, He might be a plant, he use to collab with adin when he was around 3 million 4 5 6 7 million subs. So who knows. Then post 9ish million subs he started to get popular with ronaldo stuff and just general streaming. Then started to do irl streams now for the past few months and hes gotten at least 15 million new subs from that.
I dont watch him anymore because hes leans into the character to much. But I use to watch him when he was on the rise he was entertaining.
Speed kinda acts dumb but trust me it takes intelligence to get to his level, doing IRL streams was an ingenious move

Trending

Latest posts