how did y'all learn somali sex terminology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard it in my life the funny I knew what xinyo was there's a really weird story about why I know what it means but I won't be sharing it in this website

Are you not Somali? How can you not know something so basic that even children know is beyond me.

Btw xinyo is testicles.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sperm = mani (also biyo)
Womb = Makaan
Eggs = Ugxan
Orgasm = biyo bax
Hmm orgasm is that how it is refered as ? However it's referring to ejacualtion as women can't orgasm I wonder why ? Oh yeah because there clits have been ripped out hmmm how lovely.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you believe in the grafensburg spot then maybe but it's very difficult in addition it is dependant on the degree of circumcision as well. As infibulation there is no way in hell a woman can orgasm at all, clitrodectomy it can be said women still achieve orgasm but it's entirely dependent on the women emotional response, however it's difficult.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Just ignore her sister all she her knowledge from fgm comes from feminist websites
Stop talking about fgm as if you have any say when you don't even know simple anatomical words in Somali. Even I know these words and Somali is hard for me to speak in. FGM is terrible. You don't need to go onto feminist websites to know that.

Stop talking about fgm as if you have any say when you don't even know simple anatomical words in Somali. Even I know these words and Somali is hard for me to speak in. FGM is terrible. You don't need to go onto feminist websites to know that.
I've been to somalia three different times so my AF somali is really good and I never claimed fgm was not horrible

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Highly likely. I've actually spoken to many circumcised women about this they all said they enjoy it.
It could be a facade to not look like their abnormal however if they are having happy days in the bedroom then well done to them, doesn't mean FGM is given the green light simply because a few women experienced orgasm, some women on the other hand feel pain instead.

How could you use the word for the most pure, life sustaining substance.... in reference to female ejaculate. Is absolutely wrong m8 :deadosama:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
LOOOL I didnt know ANY except which I found out about at like 14. Even Abaha wass, man didn't know what that meant even though l I been hearing that from my childhood friend's single mother everyday since I was like 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.