How diverse is your extended family???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am not even salafis though. Most salafis consider me to be an innovator as I have said so many times before. It seems you ppl are so lost that anything that looks islamic and rejects communism and secularism is called salafi. I am a classical Sunni and nothing else. I have nothing to do with dawah from najd!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Gaals & Somali nationalists are ganging up on this misguided brother smh at-least Muslim weeye but you as a gaal are you accepted by Somali's in general? Certainly not so its you with the mental illness.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Am not even salafis though. Most salafis consider me to be an innovator as I have said so many times before. It seems you ppl are so lost that anything that looks islamic and rejects communism and secularism is called salafi. I am a classical Sunni and nothing else. I have nothing to do with dawah from najd!
So tell me is Abu jahl from quriash more superior to you?

angrycat

not so sad after all
lol salafi is their way of rejecting what they dont like from the diin :ftw9nwa:

Gaals & Somali nationalists are ganging up on this misguided brother smh at-least Muslim weeye but you as a gaal are you accepted by Somali's in general? Certainly not so its you with the mental illness.

They love kufr and accept these communist kaffirs as their brothers in order to attack a man of faith such as myself. Brother can such people even be considered Muslim anymore?!??? Being harsh towards the kuffar and merciful towards the believers is a necessary component of our Iman. They are accusing me now of being a bantu or another completely different person all because I dont believe in their communist atheist ideology of somaliweyn. They are absolutely insane and I leave their case to the most high swt!!!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No, I don't want Somalis to marry ajanabis, in particular Somali women.

Is that too much to ask? The same motherfuckers using religion to marry some white bum is the same motherfuckers whose families would turn down so called midgaans who not only share religion wit dem but are pure Somalis

Is that too much to ask? The same motherfuckers using religion to marry some white bum is the same motherfuckers whose families would turn down so called midgaans who not only share religion wit dem but are pure Somalis

That is wrong too and I dont support it at all. Madhibaan people are Muslim and that is all that should matter though I have a hard time accepting that Somali families would rather their children marry an ajnabi over an ethnic somali from a different clan. That sounds like straight fiction and is too hard to believe! I would still rather my sisters and nieces marry an ajnabi Muslim than a despicable and dirty kacan atheist such as you!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Suaasha waan ka jawabi Kara but my af Somali is not that good brother. I can understand it but I cant speak it fluently anymore since I never used it much after my grandparents rahimahumullah passed away.
Is abu jahl more superior to you cause he's from quraish tribe?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I don't want gaal men to marry Muslim somali women is that too much to ask?

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
That is wrong too and I dont support it at all. Madhibaan people are Muslim and that is all that should matter though I have a hard time accepting that Somali families would rather their children marry an ajnabi over an ethnic somali from a different clan. That sounds like straight fiction and is too hard to believe! I would still rather my sisters and nieces marry an ajnabi Muslim than a despicable and dirty kacan atheist such as you!

funny, jubbaman was also a midgaan (and bantu supporter), im sensing a pattern...

funny, jubbaman was also a midgaan (and bantu supporter), im sensing a pattern...

Why would I love ajnabi Muslims but hate my own Somali Muslim brothers who are closer to me both from the ethnic side and the cultural side??? No wonder you are braindead kid who is talking to himself with his other accounts in the anonymous section!!

Status
Not open for further replies.