How do you act when you feel frustrated and negative thoughts?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Exhaust yourself with some activity, like cycling. Give yourself some time, leave the 24/7 studying, set a routine. Talk with people, express yourself to strangers on the net, never to person you know. And mostly, get exposed to the sun. Now it is good time before winter comes.

you learn from hardships and move on , pray to Allah swt and put effort , for anxiety theres many options like one example therapy or go to doctor , best is to ignore whispers and seek refuge in God from the devil

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Caudubilaahi minaal shaitaan rajiim

Life is full of ups and downs, beside when it's going really bad I try to focus on something positive and do more of things that make me happy to counter the negative.

Things that makes me happy,

1. Go out with a good friend
2. Cook some nice food or go out to eat at my favorite restaurant
3. Long walk or do some excecise
4. Swimming including wellness etc.
5.talk to someone about my issues/ problems

I'm sure there are many other options, and if it's something related to my school or job then I'll try to either cope until I get through it if it's tough studies or if it's a job I'll try to find another job..

Last edited:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Go for a drive into the country side with a podcast or something on. Just drive straight with no turns and your brain just stops thinking

Trending