How do you guys view Benadiris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was gang raped and her father stomped to death. I don't know the tribe but my grandma told me it was USC solidiers. What tribe is USC?

As I thought.

The USC was a Hawiye organisation, it also included some other clans that recently confederated under Hawiye.

Thanks for the response.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
She was gang raped and her father stomped to death. I don't know the tribe but my grandma told me it was USC solidiers. What tribe is USC?
Typical hutus. Don't worry the rest of the country hates them too.

Idk about your people though. I don't think they are hated but they are not marriage material because of weak ancestors and weak clan ties. It seems that you also don't speak Somali so that doesn't help. I don't think you guys are bantu level unless you have the bantu features. Afaik no one outright hates you so don't worry.

What I've gathered is that you're not ethnic Somalis right? Do you speak the language? :hmm:

Tbh I don't know much about your people, I just thought you were another Somali clan

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are mad that Bantus you despise are equal to you in Somalia.

It means you are a minority.

Somalis have been living in Arab lands for a long time, free movement has been going on for a long time. Somalis would go to Yemen and Oman to escape clan fighting or go into exile there. Even during the kacaan some lived in KSA. Cad cad are ethnically Arab so it is a different story for them.
All cad cads from what I've seen are 40-60 % Somali whilst the rest being a mix between South Asian/Arab. My guess is that they used to be nomads who went to the coast and then mixed with the traders who came. Therefore they are Somali.

No I'm not a ethnic Somali.Yeah I speak Somali but it's not very good.

Do not bother yourself with these people. At least 4x a week they make a thread Bantus where the they bring up this ridiculous discussion about who does and does not qualify as a Somali. The question has been addressed decades ago, Somali Bantus and other minorities including the Reer Xamar and Reer Barava are entitled to Somali Nationality. Most of the people here are clueless impressionably children. Do not take them or whatever they have to say seriously.

My cousins are shanshi tbh their family use to mistreat them for being part a different qabil. They have nicknames for normal somalis like lamagodle or faradeers.

Do not bother yourself with these people. At least 4x a week they make a thread Bantus where the they bring up this ridiculous discussion about who does and does not qualify as a Somali. The question has been addressed decades ago, Somali Bantus and other minorities including the Reer Xamar and Reer Barava are entitled to Somali Nationality. Most of the people here are clueless impressionably children. Do not take them or whatever they have to say seriously.
Good advice. Threadstarter seems like a troll but if you are real ignore these children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending