How do you look after yourself?

I already have good genes so I just do wudu daily. More than 5 times daily and sometimes put on either nivea or coco butter only when I'm out the house.

You guys are much more active than me. I eat out all the time since I’m at my office all day. I need to start the gym at the very least. And I get only 4-5 hours of sleep everyday. But somehow I feel well rested. I do drink a lot of water though. Like 4000ml a day.

I’m only good at taking care of my skin everything else is fucked. My sleep schedule is messed up, hair care is basically non-existent, diet is trash and I’m constantly stressed with no time to do anything :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1708714924215.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is my routine. I get a bit lazy sometimes though, I’m only human.
As blokes, we are just cafe men in bandhaloun. It is a bit different for us, so long as we eat healthy, work out, and definitely stay away from chemicals incl. caffeine. I prefer traditional Sino approach of healthy living lifestyle: minimalism, seasonal eating, steady workout, less entertainment etc.

As blokes, we are just cafe men in bandhaloun. It is a bit different for us, so long as we eat healthy, work out, and definitely stay away from chemicals incl. caffeine. I prefer traditional Sino approach of healthy living lifestyle: minimalism, seasonal eating, steady workout, less entertainment etc.

[
By the way, have you tried Maghribi spa? Ladies in my family love it. So is cupping, which I recently learnt is sunna. I tried acupuncture after a long trip, or muscle tension, and benefited a great deal from it.
I go to Moroccan hammam once every two-three months. At one point I used to do it once a month and now I can’t be bothered. I already exfoliate in the shower anyways.

Drink water mainly-going to get rid of all plastic bottles soon inshallah. Read food labels and eat as clean as possible. Take vitamin d. I did the facials but stopped because it’s not for me. I’m trying to use as little products as possible since they add harmful ingredients that cause more harm than good in the long run. And reduce the number of skin ads I consume. Sleep is a major one. The maghrebi hammam experience is good but can be recreated at home. Hair care is a must. Even if I’m not showing it outside. It’s an indicator of how good my self-care is.

More than physical self-care, I protect my energy by staying away from those who deplete it. Try to think good thoughts of myself and of Allah. Be more grateful for every day. Say kind words when I can.

Drink water mainly-going to get rid of all plastic bottles soon inshallah. Read food labels and eat as clean as possible. Take vitamin d. I did the facials but stopped because it’s not for me. I’m trying to use as little products as possible since they add harmful ingredients that cause more harm than good in the long run.
Honestly, the only thing you really need is a good moisturizer, retinol and SPF.

And reduce the number of skin ads I consume. Sleep is a major one. The maghrebi hammam experience is good but can be recreated at home. Hair care is a must. Even if I’m not showing it outside. It’s an indicator of how good my self-care is.
What facials have you tried out? The only facials I feel are worth spending money on are microdermabrasions/hydrafacials as it’s proper exfoliation.

More than physical self-care, I protect my energy by staying away from those who deplete it. Try to think good thoughts of myself and of Allah. Be more grateful for every day. Say kind words when I can.
MashaAllah, mental and emotional health is key to taking care of yourself and what better way than getting close to Allah.

Magnesium, D3+K2, 180 grams of protein + gym 3 to 4 times a week. Your skin reflects your internal health so a test for minerals and vitamins deficiencies is a good investment if you’re unsure what gaps to fill. I never had an issue with my skin Alhamdulilah but the addition of magnesium transformed my life, I instantly had deeper RAM sleep, consistent energy throughout the day and my lifts at the gym went up considerably.

Carrot, lemon and tumeric blended shake is another cheat code.

I would suggest to the ladies to do as much on the inside, vital organs, as they tend to do on the outside, which I must say is commendable in comparison. Eating healthy is a big part of being healthy on both.

Last edited: