How do YOU make shaah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you add qorfe or hayl? Both? Sinjibiil?

Do you put the teabags in markuu biyaha karkaro or a bit before? Do you take the teabags out after a while? How many teabags? Do you start off with hot water in the kirli or cold? How much sonkor baa ku darsatiin? Caano ma ku karisaan?

This is such a deep topic I encourage lengthy discussion and minimal derailment.
I do add heel and ginger and I make it the Somali way adding the tea bags from the get go.

Add all the spices while the water is cold, bring to boil. Put the tea bag in a cup and then pour in the hot water. I hate the taste of warm milk so I only add it in cold. But just a tiny amount, no caano shaah for me :tacky:

I don't take sugar in my tea

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Tea is for old people. I cannot understand what's so good about tea. People always think I'm uncomfortable in their homes really I just don't want no fucking tea.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I add how many cups of water I need to make in the kettle, add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, powdered ginger and a dash of nutmeg. I boil it first then put the teabag, then sugar. :banderas:

Absolutely NO milk allowed near or in my tea. NO THANK YOU.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
put the kettle on
get a cup
two teaspoons of sugar in the cup
milk + this ⌵

rsz_idshot_540x540.jpg

:banderas:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Off-topic but does anyone else eat the qorfo (cinnamon sticks), wallahi I can't be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.