How do you motivate yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

To study?
To do work at home?
Exercise?

TELL ME PLEASEEEE. I AM IN NEED OF SOME WISDOM. I NEED TO MOTIVATE MYSELF AND READ JOURNALS OTHERWISE I'LL GO SLEEP.

I am tired. It's 1930 here in London, and I want to fall asleep. I've been up and at it (living life) Since 7am.

All I want to do is sleep. I'm currently watching under my duvet, forcing myself to stay up.

Gif me motifayshun blease

P.s no form of stimulants. Cheers

S

syntax

Why do you even study or exercise? I think you have to answer that question honestly first. Do you have a goal?

It's very tough but i try to balance school, work, and exercise. I have to sacrifice things like free-time and my social life, but it's worth it. Going to class everyday after nightshift is incredibly difficult but working in a industrial plant around people who will only make 12-25 bucks a hour the rest of their lives gives you a haunting perspective on the life many people live. I don't want to end up working there for the rest of my life, I want a nice comfy office job. That's what motivates me. Perhaps you need a harsh reminder of reality like I got. It's very easy to take everything for granted when you just sit around not doing jack shit.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
To study= picture Myself homeless and destitute.
To excersise=watch my 500 pound life

I'm an all or nothing person so I only get things done by panicking.

F

Forfon

Why do you even study or exercise? I think you have to answer that question honestly first. Do you have a goal?

It's very tough but i try to balance school, work, and exercise. I have to sacrifice things like free-time and my social life, but it's worth it. Going to class everyday after nightshift is incredibly difficult but working in a industrial plant around people who will only make 12-25 bucks a hour the rest of their lives gives you a haunting perspective on the life many people live. I don't want to end up working there for the rest of my life, I want a nice comfy office job. That's what motivates me. Perhaps you need a harsh reminder of reality like I got. It's very easy to take everything for granted when you just sit around not doing jack shit.

Ah damn. you are right. Time to roll over and get work done.

No I work ahead of time. I do not well with panick. I'm gonna get back to my fitness. I haven't done any workout for a week and a half

Lol your comment made laugh walaahi. Watching shows such as the one you have mentioned and extreme weight loss motive me to exercise too.

the old somali niggas i see and a simple quote does it for me.
High achievers are motivated by pleasurable outcomes underachievers are motivated by pleasurable methods.
also I'm self employed so i don't really have a choice.

GYM= Get Yourself Motivated. you dont need anyone else to tell u shyt. if you need others to motivate you it means youre not serious about what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.