How do you read .

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
how do you read research articles ? I'm about to sleep through this , I don't like reading something I'm not interested in , it's tortureo_Oo_Oo_O

Help me out here what's some reading cheats.
Take an ESOL class. Maybe try online classes. I can't help you if you're special tho....

:ehh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
sophisticated and la Flores it reacks of sugo intellectuals

And you are intentionally misspelling. :yloezpe: Which sounds like a troll. I don't claim to be an intellectual. I normally come here to laugh, keep an ear to what the streets are saying and occasionally inform.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
And you are intentionally misspelling. :yloezpe: Which sounds like a troll. I don't claim to be an intellectual. I normally come here to laugh, keep an ear to what the streets are saying and occasionally inform.
Nice try going after my shit rithight abiliyties we both know those names illuminate's sudo intellectual and that pfp is only there to switch attention from u to your other account more likes double vip

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nice try going after my shit rithight abiliyties we both know those names illuminate's sudo intellectual and that pfp is only there to switch attention from u to your other account more likes double vip
:mjlol:Believe whatever you like.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
you've already convinced most niggas here that your a girl so getting some dollars ot of them or whatever the f*ck currency u dabble in should be easy :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
you've already convinced most niggas here that your a girl so getting some dollar or whatever the f*ck currency u dabble in should be easy :)

It shouldn't matter who or what I am. :lolbron: I never realized I could get money out of this.

Tell me what I must do. You're thinking leaps and bounds ahead of me.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22920-1427482518-11.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It shouldn't matter who or what I am. :lolbron: I never realized I could get money out of this.

Tell me what I must do. You're thinking leaps and bounds ahead of me.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22920-1427482518-11.gif
Some of these niggas are real weird feat shit offer them the once of a life opportunity to watch your toes wiggle after they have paid you u search up a gif they get scammed and u get cash

Trending