How many children do you plan on having?

How many children do you plan on having?

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 8 32.0%

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Anything more than 2-3 is unrealistic if you live in the west. More people are marrying in their late 20s due to higher education/work, having their first child at least 2 years later. + I’m assuming both parents in the household will be working fulltime. Also you have to factor in divorce. Alot of couples around me pop out 1-2 kids then get a divorce, those who re-marry wait a couple of years before they get married again. If they’re lucky they’ll have 1 or 2 more children.

You just dont have enough time to have as many kids as the past generation.
Excuses for lazy people.
Having more children is better than having 1.5.

If you wanna be mediocre when nowadays idiots trip and fall into millions than just say you can't bother to have enough children to really have a family 🤷‍♂️

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
One with each wife. I want them to grow up only children but still have the option to have siblings when they want to.

Ma ila aragtay, badanaa, yaab

:wtf:
IMG_7531.jpeg

From what I have seen, thats not the case (yet).

Most women desire atleast 4 children and from what I have seen, nearly every married somali woman born or raised in the west has 4 kids alxamdulillah.
That’s not how fertility rate works,for every woman who has 4 kids there are those with one two three kids which brings the average down

Excuses for lazy people.
Having more children is better than having 1.5.

If you wanna be mediocre when nowadays idiots trip and fall into millions than just say you can't bother to have enough children to really have a family 🤷‍♂️
This guy always has the weirdest takes

Trending