How many different sexual partners have you had?

What is the number?

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • 1-5

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 11-20

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 30-49

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Blud it's hard times out here i think there's a pussy drought in my ends cause no pussy gives me the time of day:mjlaugh:

somali girls should just stay lesbians until marriage since its halal. and somali guys should just do oral since its halal. somali gays can still go to jannah as long as your anus is still intact and not enlarged. your mouth can be in shambles though.
You have the Mufti's blessing :shaq:

in-practical-terms.jpg

@Gucci mane don't lie. You admitted to boinking that Jamaican whale from U of Guelph and that's the one you admitted to. Very dishonest. Get yourself checked. Jamaicans have STDs that haven't even been discovered yet.

Lots of liars in this thread. 12 virgins. Hehe my fat black ass

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane don't lie. You admitted to boinking that Jamaican whale from U of Guelph and that's the one you admitted to. Very dishonest. Get yourself checked. Jamaicans have STDs that haven't even been discovered yet.

Lots of liars in this thread. 12 virgins. Hehe my fat black ass
What are you talking about. I never claimed to have sex. This defamation sxb I'm a virgin and proud

What are you talking about. I never claimed to have sex. This defamation sxb I'm a virgin and proud

My bad. You also claimed to have smashed a Latina GF but you broke up with her cause she was crazy.

No reason for a man to kawall that he's a virgin. You're a not a girl saxiib.

Y'all are ruining my scientific poll

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My bad. You also claimed to have smashed a Latina GF but you broke up with her cause she was crazy.

No reason for a man to kawall that he's a virgin. You're a not a girl saxiib.

Y'all are ruining my scientific poll
Kawall what. Maybe i was joking. Please stop this accusation with out proof. I am a virgin ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts