How many half Somali people do you know? What are they mixed with?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Oh and I also have a uncle and aunt from my grand-uncle on my grandmas side who was a seaman and ended up in the UK and got married to a english woman and had 2 kids (My uncle and aunt) but when my grand-uncle wanted to go home to somalia they cussed him out and threatened him to never say he was their father cause they were ashamed or embarassed I guess same for the wife who declined so he left by himself and went back to somalia so basically by now I probably have some full white 2nd cousins that I dont know about walking around somewhere in UK 💀

This is what all of you want this topic is posted daily and celebrated you can’t tell me a lot of you hate who you see in the mirror and support our people marrying out.

Sol

?
Only 2 families who are family friends. Both have somali fathers one is half-Finnish the other half-dutch alxamdullilah the kids are very close to their somali side and you would never tell they are somali from seeing them besides the black hair they pretty much look cadaan

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
Half Djiboutian x Half West African (forgot what country). Strangely enough, the boy looks Somali, while his sister looks pure Madoow.

I’ve just realized, that I know quite a few mixed Somali people lol. I’m just curious to know what other mixes are out there.

These are the people I know:

Half French (cousin)
Half Afar (cousin)
Half Brazilian (cousins)
Half Singaporean Chinese (also cousins, loool)
Half Comorian (maternal grandmother)
Half Malagasy (uncle/aunt’s husband)
Half Yemeni (friend from school, also hooyo’s friend is half Yemeni)
Half Russian (high school classmate)
Half Jamaican (high school classmate)
Half white Canadian (high school classmate)
Half Guyanese (middle school classmate)
I know multiple half Somali half Filipinos from school days too, for some reason,
my grandmother was half somali and half before partition pakistan and bengal

and her sister further diluted the somali by marrying ajnabi so my father has assimilated french cousins,

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
This thread:

1725304108011.gif

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I’ve just realized, that I know quite a few mixed Somali people lol. I’m just curious to know what other mixes are out there.

These are the people I know:

Half French (cousin)
Half Afar (cousin)
Half Brazilian (cousins)
Half Singaporean Chinese (also cousins, loool)
Half Comorian (maternal grandmother)
Half Malagasy (uncle/aunt’s husband)
Half Yemeni (friend from school, also hooyo’s friend is half Yemeni)
Half Russian (high school classmate)
Half Jamaican (high school classmate)
Half white Canadian (high school classmate)
Half Guyanese (middle school classmate)
I know multiple half Somali half Filipinos from school days too, for some reason, lol
Damn your bloodline got done eradicated 😭

Trending