How many kids did your awoowe have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are toddlers who are my uncles and aunts. I always found that shit weird.

I remember one of them youngsters calling the eldest sibling who is my aunt and is in her 40s by her first name "Warda warda". And she was like "warya amuus". What was she expecting to be called, that's your little baby brother. Siblings call each other by their first names. I'd get a bit annoyed too if I was 50 and had some little kid call me by my first name.

:russ:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
There are toddlers who are my uncles and aunts. I always found that shit weird.

I remember one of them youngsters calling the eldest sibling who is my aunt and is in her 40s by her first name "Warda warda". And she was like "warya amuus". What was she expecting to be called, that's your little baby brother. Siblings call each other by their first names. I'd get a bit annoyed too if I was 50 and had some little kid call me by my first name.

:russ:
Lool my oldest eedo has sons that are older than some of my eedos in the same family. Then I have abtis that arent that much older than me lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My maternal grandfather had 3 children - all girls. He only had one wife - my grandmother (AUN). He once stated that he would never trade his girls for any boys. And they all did well for themselves Masha'Allah.

my grandfather had over 30 children with many different wife's the oldest is in his early 60s the youngest is about 15 years old now
i still haven't met all my uncles and aunties.

Status
Not open for further replies.