average parents in Somalia have 10+ kids
I will compare it to diaspora

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I’ve assumed most people on this forum are diaspora

average parents in Somalia have 10+ kids
I will compare it to diaspora
I will have so many children inshallah I will forget half their names 💀

I'll have so many children inshallah each of the four wives I'll marry will have her own football team 💀

I will have so many children inshallah after 50yrs I'll have my own qabil 💀

I will have so many children that the oldest will be old enough to be the youngest grandfather 💀 💀

I'll have so many children inshallah each of the four wives I'll marry will have her own football team 💀

I will have so many children that the oldest will be old enough to be the youngest grandfather 💀 💀
most guys say this but u will end up settling for a modern halimo who wouldn't allow u 3-4 kids :mjlol:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
2-3. I grew up with many siblings, never want anyone else to go through the same

Me too. 2-3 seems the most comfortable amount to have. Unless you’re rich person I wouldn’t look down on you for having more than 4-6 kids. Somalis believes it’s an honour to have more kids. I think it’s crazy to have that amount especially if you’re a middle class. But it’s worse when they’re people out there living in a unsanitary environment and still popping up more kids.

:draketf::snoop:

Start with 1.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Me too. 2-3 seems the most comfortable amount to have. Unless you’re rich person I wouldn’t look down on you for having more than 4-6 kids. Somalis believes it’s an honour to have more kids. I think it’s crazy to have that amount especially if you’re a middle class. But it’s worse when they’re people out there living in a unsanitary environment and still popping up more kids.

:draketf::snoop:
Over 3 children sounds like a hell I don't want to put myself through.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Wdym sxb, how would that be hell??? Women are meant to deal with kids sxb, Allah blessed them with a patience for children that men don't posses.
It is a hard struggle to raise a child, we see how the Somali society is characterised and how many children we have despite not having the income to live a comfortable life. I know it is a blessing to have children but I think it's excessive when people claim to want more than 5 children.

Think economically and what society looks like today. We have several families that get split up with divorce and then have children with others. That is one thing you have to take into account.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
It is a hard struggle to raise a child, we see how the Somali society is characterised and how many children we have despite not having the income to live a comfortable life. I know it is a blessing to have children but I think it's excessive when people claim to want more than 5 children.

Think economically and what society looks like today. We have several families that get split up with divorce and then have children with others. That is one thing you have to take into account.
💯, I wouldn't pursue these dreams of mine if I was a broke f*ck.

Trending

Latest posts