How many of yall drink alcohol in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilahay amarkii I don't drink nor smoke cigarettes nor drugs but on my days off I smoke shisha ..it's something I am fighting off..I've reduced it to my off days...
shisha is cool but kor iyo hoosba if u gonna use that shit wouldnt u wanna get lit haha.. shisha halkee ku geynee it only tastes good

S

SOMACOON

tumblr_n8gtk6ktIj1rt3mw9o1_250.gif
Ain't nothing wrong with a few hits

M

Mr.Stone

Lol true all my somali friends act a mess when they drink. But i must be turning into cadaan then cuz it dont really take over me like that no mattwe how much i drink

That makes two of us they use to say Rush batahey shit don't affect u that much huh?, mean while by the fourth shot they become complete xoolos fighting 4 no reason or just acting like complete fools .

That makes two of us they use to say Rush batahey shit don't affect u that much huh?, mean while by the fourth shot they become complete xoolos fighting 4 no reason or just acting like complete fools .
LMFAO crying cuz thats actually what they do. Xalimos who are married be grinding on random men after like 1 shot and somali niggas be throwing up all over the place after the second i get chocked every time cuz i swear i can drink hlaf bottle of vodka and still be normal just a little turnt

M

Mr.Stone

Lol one of our ancestors must have been drunk sailors or some shit it takes three quarters of a 1 litter bottle to even get me in the mood.

Alcohol is for the weak and insecure who want to escape reality like a bunch of cowards, I wish could punch them all outta existence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending