How many Somalis live in Ogaden?

Around 10 million. xabashis always undercount us there in their national cencus nacalada.
someday soon, I'll do a tirakoob there inshalllah. Go to every door, and count.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's 350,000 SQ KM. I wud say at least based on garissa model land area which is 900k-1 million which is disputed but that's what the censuss said. That's 45000 SQ KM X 7.5 times. I wouldn't accept anything less then 7 million. For Somalia nothing less then 15 million since it's twice the size of Ogaden

Even the Ethiopian government under TPLF admitted its between 11-13 million

87% of these are Ogaden and my evidence is when ONLF won 85% and then 5 years later won 87% of the votes and always controlled parliament despite every langab gunn tribe combining their votes against Ogaden

then add Absame and we have around 93% of the population, the fact that Absame/Ogaden every fights is another big evidence, when the British named the area Ogadeniya in 1884, yes 1884, it shows all the others are just mere marti guests outside of the ethnic group called Absamo-Kumade,

the rest are guests, we call them corner tribe marti/guests

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't believe we will ever get accurate population from both north Kenya or Ogaden, both regions are in countries that are afraid of a big Somali population. I wouldn't be surprised if the number is actually double the stated amount :)

I don't believe we will ever get accurate population from both north Kenya or Ogaden, both regions are in countries that are afraid of a big Somali population. I wouldn't be surprised if the number is actually double the stated amount :)

The Ogaden or Ogadeniya

Ogaden are the people who own the land, the land is called The Ogaden or Ogadeniya

like The Oman, The Ukraine, The Netherlands, The Marshall islands, The United States etc

thank you my eley fellow forumer

:):):)

Som

VIP
Around 7-8 million, maybe more. Somalia are the third ethnic group in Ethiopia with almost 7% of the population being ethnic Somalis. We are even more numerous than Tigray but somali regions are peripheral and isolated. Somalis should try to be more represented in key government position in Ethiopia, we never cared cause somalis don't want to be part of ethiopia in the first place but at least having somalis in key positions can help our people

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The Ogaden or Ogadeniya

Ogaden are the people who own the land, the land is called The Ogaden or Ogadeniya

like The Oman, The Ukraine, The Netherlands, The Marshall islands, The United States etc

How is the land called ogadenia when all the ogaden in the capital city are guests and the capital completely belongs to jidwaq?

How is the land called ogadenia when all the ogaden in the capital city are guests and the capital completely belongs to jidwaq?

ahahhaha, a donkey abgaal is telling me an Ogaden Absame is a guest to a Jidwaq Absame city ? iron you split up sons of Absame and you wish to use the name hawiye which is encampasing massive tribe name - fucking donkey huuuto dameer ah

:what1:

ahahhaha, I will always be welcomed in the city of my elder brother Jidwaq, and your right its region, but still the land is called Ogadeniya which is code word for Absame Kumade and non Kumade are all guests

dont worry the land will be renamed Ogadeniya Absamia insha Allah,

talks the donkey dameer who owns one tiny little city on the face of earth,

horta why you in love with me or something?

giphy.gif

1608397903670.png

Even the Ethiopian government under TPLF admitted its between 11-13 million

87% of these are Ogaden and my evidence is when ONLF won 85% and then 5 years later won 87% of the votes and always controlled parliament despite every langab gunn tribe combining their votes against Ogaden

then add Absame and we have around 93% of the population, the fact that Absame/Ogaden every fights is another big evidence, when the British named the area Ogadeniya in 1884, yes 1884, it shows all the others are just mere marti guests outside of the ethnic group called Absamo-Kumade,

the rest are guests, we call them corner tribe marti/guests
Saaxib why do you faan so much, you would think you where majerteen.
It is telling, you are really insecure. Did you not grow up with your dad, or did the oday have 4 different so time was really limited.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
ahahhaha, a donkey abgaal is telling me an Ogaden Absame is a guest to a Jidwaq Absame city ? iron you split up sons of Absame and you wish to use the name hawiye which is encampasing massive tribe name - fucking donkey huuuto dameer ah

:what1:

ahahhaha, I will always be welcomed in the city of my elder brother Jidwaq, and your right its region, but still the land is called Ogadeniya which is code word for Absame Kumade and non Kumade are all guests

dont worry the land will be renamed Ogadeniya Absamia insha Allah,

talks the donkey dameer who owns one tiny little city on the face of earth,

horta why you in love with me or something?

giphy.gif

View attachment 160139
I didn’t call you a guest in a jidwaq city lol jidwaq did have you not seen vidoes of it lol absame isn’t a thing it’s Ogaden and jidwaq and jidwaq don’t want you in their city. If it’s called ogadenia make the capital dhegahbuur but if the capital is jijiga dhul jidwaq how can it be called ogadenia? It’s called somali galbeed or the Somali region in Ethiopia. Argue with facts adeer not feelings:ulyin:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The Ogaden or Ogadeniya

I don’t have any problem with the name or ogaden brothers being the largest clan to settle there. We must treat each other good and want the best for everyone who settles in the region :)

U have ugly mouth despite ur leader being under ur enemy control fkn coon stop thinking ur superior to other somalis ur even worse then isaaqs acuudubillah

f*ck OFF adoonyahow coonka m1dgaanka ah, all you do is insult us day and night on this forum and maon morality when we hit back

horta m1dgaanyahow why you up in my business? i never quoted you so stay the flip out of my way, i will not back down when yall keep insulting my people

langabyahow cuqdadlowka ah, who do you think rules your loangab race in DDS? you will always sit behind us as we are the only ones who control DDS and negotiate with the raw meat eaters on your behalf

state your clan and lets have a good old beef

I didn’t call you a guest in a jidwaq city lol jidwaq did have you not seen vidoes of it lol absame isn’t a thing it’s Ogaden and jidwaq and jidwaq don’t want you in their city. If it’s called ogadenia make the capital dhegahbuur but if the capital is jijiga dhul jidwaq how can it be called ogadenia? It’s called somali galbeed or the Somali region in Ethiopia. Argue with facts adeer not feelings:ulyin:

I am amazed how a donkey is up in the business of Absame and splitting hair whilst he is proud to claim the savage semi jarer hawiye and mudolood day and night yet yall are each others worst enemy,

horta are you aware Absame is much much younger than hawiye and mudoolood?

yet you split hair and claim you have OG reer abti when all you do is diss them, fucking huuuto donkey ah

it was named Ogadeniya by the British, now take it up with them , horta what rights does an abgaal moryaan donkey who became somali in 1991 have the right to speak about horn of africa politics???

Look at how the western world knows the region as The Ogaden for over a century :damn: :damn:

UNITED NATIONS: N.Y., Oct. 6 (UPI) —Diplomatic officials said today that the United States had proposed a United Nations‐supervised referendum in Ogaden to settle the conflict between Ethiopia and Somalia. The officials said the plan would call for a cease‐fire, and then a vote, asking the population of Ogaden to express a choice for control by either Ethiopia or Somalia.

Come back to me when foreign ministers around the world call a region Abgaalia

:ulyin: