How many Somalis live in Ogaden?

I don’t have any problem with the name or ogaden brothers being the largest clan to settle there. We must treat each other good and want the best for everyone who settles in the region :)

Now Absame Kumade settle permanently in the region and are the original natives and conquerors, the rest are mere Marti/guests hence why only us have fought for it, the British named it after us in 1884 and only use rule it and negotiate with one one else over it, the rest are tenants, we are the landlords and hold the deeds to the land

so none Kumade can go and b1tch until the cows come home, end of the day its a Kumade land and insha Allah it will become a country once again

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
f*ck OFF adoonyahow coonka m1dgaanka ah, all you do is insult us day and night on this forum and maon morality when we hit back

horta m1dgaanyahow why you up in my business? i never quoted you so stay the flip out of my way, i will not back down when yall keep insulting my people

langabyahow cuqdadlowka ah, who do you think rules your loangab race in DDS? you will always sit behind us as we are the only ones who control DDS and negotiate with the raw meat eaters on your behalf

state your clan and lets have a good old beef
f*ck u talking about when did i insult ogaden ppl i believe all somalis r my people so stop throwing insult ur qabyaalad ridden xoolo, wether ur in ethipioa kenya or jibooty ur still somali to ur enemies unless u think we r ur enemies ya aqli lex saac

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I am amazed how a donkey is up in the business of Absame and splitting hair whilst he is proud to claim the savage semi ***** hawiye and mudolood day and night yet yall are each others worst enemy,

horta are you aware Absame is much much younger than hawiye and mudoolood?

yet you split hair and claim you have OG reer abti when all you do is diss them, fucking huuuto donkey ah

it was named Ogadeniya by the British, now take it up with them , horta what rights does an abgaal moryaan donkey who became somali in 1991 have the right to speak about horn of africa politics???

Look at how the western world knows the region as The Ogaden for over a century :damn: :damn:

Come back to me when foreign ministers around the world call a region Abgaalia

:ulyin:
If you actually go back and look at what I said compared to what you said you would know that I never actually dissed ogadens because I have Ogaden family but you called abgaals monkeys multiple times but I didn’t actually diss OGs I just said absame is just political which is true you can’t even get along with eachother Ogaden and jidwaq don’t like eachother you can deny it all you want but a simple chat with an Ogaden or a jidwaq in jijiga will tell you how much jidwaq look down on ogadens in jijiga you love pushing this absame unity whilst calling jidwaq land ogadenia that ain’t gonna work not a single native Ogaden lives in liben, sitti or fafan (the richest state in the somali region) that’s a fact you can’t deny so how can you call the land ogadenia? The British called it what they want but right now it’s called the Somali region not ogadenia search it up stick with the times. Why is it that Ogadens always stick with absame when you will never see an abgaal or a habargidir claiming hiraab as strongly as you claim absame. Are you not landhere enough on your own so you need jidwaq who doesn’t even like you to back you up? Genuine question btw but hey calling me an abgaal donkey seems to be your way of deflecting the situation so I’d expect nothing less than that. Like I said argue with facts not feelings this isn’t about abgaal or my qabil in general it’s about your qabil:mjlaugh:

I didn’t call you a guest in a jidwaq city lol jidwaq did have you not seen vidoes of it lol absame isn’t a thing it’s Ogaden and jidwaq and jidwaq don’t want you in their city. If it’s called ogadenia make the capital dhegahbuur but if the capital is jijiga dhul jidwaq how can it be called ogadenia? It’s called somali galbeed or the Somali region in Ethiopia. Argue with facts adeer not feelings:ulyin:
Temind me arent you h utu maxa ka galey jidwaaq iyo Ogaden?

Firstly whats a **** secondly I’m just providing facts mate no feelings

Your a clueless 16 year old monkey huuuuuto kulaha jidwaq look down on OG

let me include my cousin Khalid Ali who is jidwaq @Khalid ali please come in cousin and tell what Absame means to us to this huuuto abgal

kulaha Absame is political. Kneega it’s a tribal name and go and learn about how Absame built WSLF. fucking abgaal obsessed with us get life huuutoyahow
secondly warya go and worry about abgal who killed each other yesterday instigated by farmajo. Abgaal are shooting each other

Hahah haha nothing marvellous to see abgaal shooting each other in xamar controlled by buuns instigated by buuns. Moryaan

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Your a clueless 16 year old monkey huuuuuto kulaha jidwaq look down on OG

let me include my cousin Khalid Ali who is jidwaq @Khalid ali please come in cousin and tell what Absame means to us to this huuuto abgal

kulaha Absame is political. Kneega it’s a tribal name and go and learn about how Absame built WSLF. fucking abgaal obsessed with us get life huuutoyahow
secondly warya go and worry about abgal who killed each other yesterday instigated by farmajo. Abgaal are shooting each other

Hahah haha nothing marvellous to see abgaal shooting each other in xamar controlled by buuns instigated by buuns. Moryaan

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
Calm down mate I’m just being genuine here your speaking completely out of feelings I’m speaking with facts I don’t even know what a huuuto is and tbf idrc either and you keep deflecting adeer yeah I’m abgaal but this isn’t about abgaal it’s about your absame supremacy when absame doesn’t even like eachother yeah absame is lineage but outside of politics no one uses it you will never see someone say their qabil is absame it’s Ogaden and jidwaq and I’m not obsessed with either of them I’m just stating facts that apparently hurt your ego. This isn’t about what’s going on in xamar it’s about you claiming absame because apparently Ogaden isn’t landhere enough to claim on its own🤭 all in all take a chill pill adeer I’m only playing around with your ego qabil supremacists are the funniest people to get strike a nerve with:pachah1:

Calm down mate I’m just being genuine here your speaking completely out of feelings I’m speaking with facts I don’t even know what a huuuto is and tbf idrc either and you keep deflecting adeer yeah I’m abgaal but this isn’t about abgaal it’s about your absame supremacy when absame doesn’t even like eachother yeah absame is lineage but outside of politics no one uses it you will never see someone say their qabil is absame it’s Ogaden and jidwaq and I’m not obsessed with either of them I’m just stating facts that apparently hurt your ego. This isn’t about what’s going on in xamar it’s about you claiming absame because apparently Ogaden isn’t landhere enough to claim on its own🤭 all in all take a chill pill adeer I’m only playing around with your ego qabil supremacists are the funniest people to get strike a nerve with:pachah1:

Kulaha absame isn't a thing , adiga ma shalay baad dhalatay? Why are you so obsessed with people you don't share a lineage with , nor a border , or even live in the same region...?

Absame waa dhiig iyo dhalasho , one of the oldest and most historic Somali families , with 30+ Garaad's and Ugaas's who ruled over 500 five hundred years , who can compare? Where are somalis today with out our contributions?

Ugaas Maxamed Ugaas Duulane grandson of the legendary Ugaas Nuur Cabudhiiye , today in Jigjiga

131949288_1090822214682350_6100079716260567730_o.jpg

Garaad Kulmiye Garaad Maxamed grandson of the legendary Garaad Xirsi Wiil Waal , today in Mombasa
IMG_2130.jpg