How many times did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

How many times approximately did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

• Total voters

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
the first one i detect some trollingnimo, so the haliminimo is still under review, as trolling is a masculine trait. the other 2 i choose to not see as im legally blind
Actually females get away with the lamest trendy worth material and usually get platinum threads easily since many guys here are simps.:camby:
giphy.gif
The profile pic gave me all the information I need to know about how she thinks

yall need to chill lmao, talking about you know how i think when you dont even know me. im clearly joking, mustve been lost on you unfortunatey lmao. plus whats wrong with my melanated nubian queen as my DP. does she arouse you?

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
It is not actually that hard, use these as a guideline and it should work every time.

1.Gender threads
2.Halimo or a self hating Farah.
2.BLM supporter.
3.Transgender Somali
4. Or an Ajnbi cussing Somalis.
Just that simple.:mjlol:
Gender you say :hmm: .
New movement coming up .

x z

It is not actually that hard, use these as a guideline and it should work every time.

1.Gender threads
2.Halimo or a self hating Farah.
2.BLM supporter.
3.Transgender Somali
4. Or an Ajnbi cussing Somalis.
Just that simple.:mjlol:

1-gender bashing is boring
2- idk what you mean by halimo or do you mean self hating halimo too, dont tick this box either
3- i support black lives but not blm, they are funded by jews who want to ruin the west
4- acuudo billahi min ashaydaani rajiim
5- somalinimo til i dhimo

guess imma have. a hard time trending here lmfao

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
2- idk what you mean by halimo or do you mean self hating halimo too, dont tick this box either
3- i support black lives but not blm, they are funded by jews who want to ruin the west

naah unless u use tik tok

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

You never even started a thread so I don't know how you expect to get a platinum thread in the first place, :what1:may be you should start one first.

x z

naah unless u use tik tok

tiktok lowkey poppin i use to think it was for ciyaals and now whenever im bored i scroll endlessly. dont lie, some of yall relate too. i love how it tailors it for you, i see somali posts, muslim contnet, generic humor and even my niche interests like pottery, anime, real housewives and turkish dramas.
tenor (2).gif

x z

You never even started a thread so I don't know how you expect to get a platinum thread in the first place, :what1:may be you should start one first.

if im not mistaken, isnt posting a post in general how it gets trending? horta what is a thread lol, maybe i am misunderstanding

Juke

VIP
yall need to chill lmao, talking about you know how i think when you dont even know me. im clearly joking, mustve been lost on you unfortunatey lmao. plus whats wrong with my melanated nubian queen as my DP. does she arouse you?
They make barbies with weaves? :mjhaps: