How much do you tip at restaurants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You Americans have weird systems. Like @Amun said, there is no tipping here in Australia too. And also, the GST (goods and services tax) is already included in the price of anything you buy, so you pay whatever it says on an item/service. No confusion, no fuss and no bloody tipping shit (even our low-paid workers here make good money, compared to the US).
It's because we have a lot of businesses and government institutions run by (((those people))).

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You Americans have weird systems. Like @Amun said, there is no tipping here in Australia too. And also, the GST (goods and services tax) is already included in the price of anything you buy, so you pay whatever it says on an item/service. No confusion, no fuss and no bloody tipping shit (even our low-paid workers here make good money, compared to the US).

Makes Everything so simple no confusion and everyone is left happy Come to Think of it ive never tipped before Even when Im abroad
:manny:

Why tip because society says I have to lol if someone deserves a tip as far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Basically this
How do you tip the pizza guy? Nigga give my box, hawada raac. Tip kulaha.
:what1:

The only two people that I tip are my barber shop and the pizza guy
I get tipping the barber especially if he's got them surgeon skills, on-point fades and all :wow1:

:ohlord: Laakinse if he goes on an adventure and gives me shit I didn't ask for, nah bruv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending