How much sleep do you get?

4-5 hours at most. Sometimes as little as zero for straight 48 hours.

edit: all the girls are saying similar while the guys are sleeping solid 10hrs. Must be nice to have little to no responsibilities cuz hooyo took care of everything innit 😂

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
4-5 hours at most. Sometimes as little as zero for straight 48 hours.

edit: all the girls are saying similar while the guys are sleeping solid 10hrs. Must be nice to have little to no responsibilities cuz hooyo took care of everything innit 😂
The cap I have to clean and stuff

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
If you don’t sleep then you’ll die
Real ones know. #Authentic
Chief-keef-cover-mixtape.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Usually between 7 and 9 hours. 8,5 on average maybe. If I sleep more than 9 hours I get headache and I am screwed for the rest of the day.

Its sooo nice to sleep in the winter with the darkness. You being cozy and warm while its freezing outside. Has a certain kind of charm to it, I have to admit.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have had the worst insomnia since November last year to the point I needed to be hospitalized because I was getting no sleep but things have started to improve a bit I now get 4 to 5 hours a sleep compared to getting 1 to 2 hours a sleep couple of months ago I'm currently seeing a sleep therapist where I have a strict sleep schedule and I have to follow it for a week. You people that can fall asleep quickly and slept for more than 6 hours are lucky walahi

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Lock down and not being able to go out/exercise expend energy is giving me insomnia. I get about 6h but it’s interrupted and poor quality.

At least 5 maybe 6 hours, I've been taking 30 minutes naps after lunch/dhuhr this past year. My nickname went from our dheere to indo godan.

Trending

Latest posts