East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole
So Excited Flirting GIF
amanda bynes slapping GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
the threshold to be considered attractive by most men is relatively low compared to the opposite
It’s the other way around. Women are always simping for niggas that look like they snuck onto earth. Let’s not lie now.

Men will hit anything, but they won’t marry/date them.

31, so around 50% of the folks are ciyaal here? damn time for me call time on this place. It was already looking like a kindergarten with the influx of new users.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool who says I'm older than @Sophisticate we are probably both around the same age.. And no I don't participate in gender wars just give my opinion from time to time.. Anyway why are you always randomly trashing my comments all over the forum :noneck::noneck:
Most here are under 30. You do troll them a lot. Retire from gender wars.
Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

31, so around 50% of the folks are ciyaal here? damn time for me call time on this place. It was already looking like a kindergarten with the influx of new users.
Regulate the play pen. Don't let Zoomers push you into retirement like all the other over 30 members.

It’s the other way around. Women are always simping for niggas that look like they snuck onto earth. Let’s not lie now.

Men will hit anything, but they won’t marry/date them.
Yes which is why the criteria look wise is lower for men it's generally the way they carry themselves and act that makes men write them off for marriage and not because of looks but then again the better looking the more men will tolerate. Women just have higher tolerance.

Raise you standards ladies

Trending