How prejudice are you? Take the instant association test online

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
:siilaanyolaugh: Can't say no one would've guessed that one. You should try the Black and White one now
I blanket don't like African American men if I'm honest, but I like the women lol.
IMG_0751.JPG

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Is this the Harvard test?

Took it a few years ago, I'm apparently biased against white people :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The results? Why or why not?:ftw9nwa:

Take the test.

Just did, 2 years ago or so I had a moderate preference for AAs, now I have a slight preference for whites

:bell:

I blame the touchscreen, did it on a PC last time. I hate AAs, but im more comfortable with them than cadaans tbh. Ain't no AA snitching when you getting lit in the parking lot.

I'm not shocked by your results, only thing shocking is it's only a moderate preference

:damn:

VixR

Veritas
Just did, 2 years ago or so I had a moderate preference for AAs, now I have a slight preference for whites

I blame the touchscreen, did it on a PC last time. I hate AAs, but im more comfortable with them than cadaans tbh. Ain't no AA snitching when you getting lit in the parking lot.

I'm not shocked by your results, only thing shocking is it's only a moderate preference

:damn:
Why do you hate them? :cosbyhmm:

I don't hate them. I don't think I'm racist towards them either lol.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I blanket don't like African American men if I'm honest, but I like the women lol.
View attachment 10284

:deadmanny: :dead1:

When you say dislike, is it a physical thing or do you just not like their presence? Likewise with the women, do you admire them as women of character or do you just like Shaniqua with the big back? :wow:

VixR

Veritas
:deadmanny: :dead1:

When you say dislike, is it a physical thing or do you just not like their presence? Likewise with the women, do you admire them as women of character or do you just like Shaniqua with the big back? :wow:
There are plenty of attractive black men and woman, and unattractive for that matter, but I wasn't speaking romantically. I've met some cool black chicks, guys not so much. I take it with a grain of salt and try not to judge ppl.
Wow. You've got some soulcsearching to do as well. But you've said numerous times that you dislike blacks so I am not surprised.
:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.