How Somali Men are Supposed to Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninyawhow , maxaa ika daba dhigay.?

You have comprehension issues. I said the Somalis from the 1900s look slightly leaner than the current reed baadiye (nomads).i Was not comparing them to urban Somalis.that is my opinion .

8fcfd74bb1a6c0dc8ba0a4c246a39280.jpg

ff394fa379b272df8fc7f3ef1abb475a.jpg

526673900-somali-type-1870-gettyimages.jpg

JFoJBWC.png

Symmetrical face
High cheekbone
Well-developed jaw
Forward facial growth (No recessing chin)
Proper hairline development (Yes, people who maldevelop never get a proper hairline)
Lush thick set of hair which they chose to grow

Once grains where introduced into Somali population, slowly they moved away from their natural status. Again, not EVERY single Somali suffered but a noticeable amount of our people have. Not a single of these I posted would need dental work or anything done to them, because they developed properly.

Somalis NEED a complete overhaul of our diet and lifestyle. Easily within a generation or two, we can see vast improvement in the physical health of the average Somali. No grains, natural dairy only, lean meats, vegetables, rice, potatoes and diet high in fat and proteins, extremely important during the development phase where most of the damage is done.

twins.png

Twins. One is a weight lifter and the other one is endurance runner. Now look at their development and size difference. Obviously masculinity isn’t just about size but look at the lifter, he’s “looks” (but isn’t) more masculine and healthy. Your physical size and muscular development has nothing to do with genetics but rather environment and lifestyle. But this isnt to say being skinny is a bad thing, not AT ALL. But perception is everything these days

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I like my Somali men tall, lanky, and of course a baby futo :banderas:. Not everyone like body builder look.

Status
Not open for further replies.