How to best preserve curls overnight?

seoulmates

18/12/2022
Does it work? I’ve seen some reviews from people saying that the bonnet stained their pillowcase, which is what I’m afraid of.
Your bonnet shouldn’t be staining your pillow case unless you’re leaving you hair wet at night when you shouldn’t. Mine hasn’t so far and I’ve had it for 7 months

It's my first time growing long hair (it's a bit longer than my chin but if I pull it, it reaches my chest) and I have no idea how to take care of it or know what to do with it. When I had short hair, all I did was use shampoo and comb it.
Xalimos, can you help a faraax out since all guys have short hair. I can't ask them for advice

When I watch videos online, I get bombarded with too much stuff and it's confusing

It's my first time growing long hair (it's a bit longer than my chin but if I pull it, it reaches my chest) and I have no idea how to take care of it or know what to do with it. When I had short hair, all I did was use shampoo and comb it.
Xalimos, can you help a faraax out since all guys have short hair. I can't ask them for advice
use a leave in conditioner after using conditioner in the shower or use gel to style it

So right after a shower, I would dry my hair with a towel and then use a leave in conditioner + comb it right?

I've only ever use normal conditioner to detangle my hair
nah apply the leave in conditioner when it’s wet after rinsing out with cold water. i prefer to rinse out the conditioner with cold water it makes my hair look nicer. after words apply the leave in to your hair when it’s damp. use your hands to rake thru it with your finger or a comb to distribute it depending on your hair type.

if you need to dry it use a blow dryer or a old tshirt. rubbing it with a towel will mess up the curls and cause frizz

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Whenever I wake up in the morning my hair is a mess and my curls are pretty much gone. I don’t have the time to be refreshing them everyday and anyways I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t be healthy for curly hair anyway.

What methods do you guys use to preserve your curls overnight?
Buzz cut waryaa. Can’t be worrying about curls while you got two balls dangling underneath. As long as it’s groomed you shouldn’t be worrying

Whenever I wake up in the morning my hair is a mess and my curls are pretty much gone. I don’t have the time to be refreshing them everyday and anyways I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t be healthy for curly hair anyway.

cut that shit. having longer hair invites unnecessary stress to ur life. Chopped it off few days ago

and I couldnt be happier. Hair crispy 24/7

Use some type of oil (which is what I do) whether it's olive oil or castor oil which can actually increase and add onto to curls.

NidarNidar

🛸Space🖖Dandy🛸
VIP
Clip your hair, put on a bonnet, and have a silk pillow case
This doesn't work for me, my hair just becomes straight/wavy.

What I do instead is when I wake up, I gently plunge my hair in water and gently rinse it out, gently tap it with my towel, and apply some leave-in conditioner and let it dry under my fan.

Trending