How To Get Siblings To Be Clean

title they're just very messy and gross i was thinking a rota where everyone has a day problem is they don't listen to me my mum doesn't care abt the mess they make

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Pay them money give them 2 dollars or something to buy nacnac with if they clean and as a bonus give the hardest working one a extra dollar to motivate the others

Are they girls or boys? If they are girls you have to force them to clean after themselves and teach them from a young age.
its a mix
You gotta force them to clean until it becomes 2nd nature. This is also not nice but expose them to other family members, they need to be shamed.
nah we used to live with our grandma and auntie they forced us to leave bc we were nasty even my mum doesn't clean only me
Pay them money give them 2 dollars or something to buy nacnac with if they clean and as a bonus give the hardest working one a extra dollar to motivate the others
im gonna try this they' love money

Aseer

VIP
im gonna try this they' love money
It works like a charm for me or just buy them all snacks throughout the week time to time and expect them to clean the house and if they dont then cut off the supplies and watch them squirm.

1726508907083.png

this or one of those wooden or metal clothe hangers, i also have this issue where sometimes my parents dont gaf so i just beat the shit out of them until they stop making the same mistake over and over, at first they ignore you and always tell on u but when hooyo and aabo are out they know there is no help for them and they will start to fear you and give you respect

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
View attachment 343056

this or one of those wooden or metal clothe hangers, i also have this issue where sometimes my parents dont gaf so i just beat the shit out of them until they stop making the same mistake over and over, at first they ignore you and always tell on u but when hooyo and aabo are out they know there is no help for them and they will start to fear you and give you respect
Naaaaah you need a thin wire, preferable a phone charger.

Aseer

VIP
View attachment 343056

Bro thats too primitive just reward the other siblings except them or if they done something really bad throw them in the garage with lights off for a good 3 minutes.

Bro thats too primitive just reward the other siblings except them or if they done something really bad throw them in the garage with lights off for a good 3 minutes.
the screaming they make will make the neighbors call the police and my parents buy them qashin all the time so rewarding just one will be meaningless

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
the screaming they make will make the neighbors call the police and my parents buy them qashin all the time so rewarding just one will be meaningless
Reward doesn't work with somalis lol 💀 they demand what they think they can get away with.

View attachment 343056

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

VIP
Damn I forget most of you folks here live in urban communities :meleshame: then you should try taking away their electronics