How To Get Siblings To Be Clean

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
the head of wires are fragile maybe not in ur country but it is a pain to replace them, sometimes i just use my towel like a whip
If you fold it it shouldn't be a prob, my mom used that on me all the time she kept that wire for years.
Wooden spoons are noice too, a simple slap.

Cambar

peace is the key
as the oldest daughter, I will passed down my knowledge of children to you :yacadiim:
I used this one a lot, give a day for each one to clean up, they can't go to sleep nor can they eat or use technology until the finish, make them cave men.:fittytousand: if worse comes to worse threaten them with a hanger but never hit! rewards include candy, going out, and money. this option can be optional

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
as the oldest daughter, I will passed down my knowledge of children to you :yacadiim:
I used this one a lot, give a day for each one to clean up, they can't go to sleep nor can they eat or use technology until the finish, make them cave men.:fittytousand: if worse comes to worse threaten them with a hanger but never hit! rewards include candy, going out, and money. this option can be optional
As the eldest son I say brute force and then psychological attack by gained fear from prior brute force.

Bahal

สœแด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€
VIP
Are they girls or boys? If they are girls you have to force them to clean after themselves and teach them from a young age.

Everyone regardless of gender should be taught to clean after themselves, these are habits that should be ingrained at a young age.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
title they're just very messy and gross i was thinking a rota where everyone has a day problem is they don't listen to me my mum doesn't care abt the mess they make
I gave up, they never cleaned it to my standards, we all moved out eventually, his now married and has to clean, I roll up to his house when his cleaning and bring popcorn.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I deal with the same problem on a daily basis its something mental for sure Not in an illness kinda way but mentality.
Also beating is not gonna work unless if your a few years older, also @Sa_Male suggesting a wire is pure evil is the most painful. The thinner it is the more painful. The best way is to take electronics like everyone is saying. They are desperate for it so when u take it away they go into overdrive. Make sure you get all the electronics too or their gonna find a way

Cambar

peace is the key
also, I don't really think this will apply to kids these days cause i was talking about the late 2000's and early to mid 2010's. Apparently the kids have gotten worse, I was at the store one day and these kids are literally yelling at their mom, one goes "No, hooyo i don't want to wear this" and I turn around, cuz ain't no way I would have ever even thought about that around my mom, she probably would have gotten wave length messages from my brain :wowsweat:I'm thinking, somebody's about to call cps for these kids but this lady goes "oh, okay. i thought you would like it" all miskeen, what in the actual f*ck! :what:Maybe this is just millennial gentle parenting style but nah, if my kids talk to me like after giving birth to them :farole:they'll see what's up