How to grow your hair long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
For the longest time my hair cant seem to grow 2 inches past my shoulder. Do you have any tips to grow it longer Im starting to feel like a maddow person wallahi

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Give us details. What hair type do you have? What products do you use? How often do you use them? etc

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
What about your shampoo and conditioner? What brands do you use and how often do you shampoo and conditioner your hair?
I use sulfate free shampoo. I use different brands . I shampoo every 7 to 10 days and condition every couple of days

This is what works for me
  1. Eat healthy. ...
  2. Massage your hair once or twice a week to stimulate hair scalp. ...
  3. Using Castor oil and Black seed oil results in thicker and faster hair growth.
  4. Trim your hair once in 3 months to get rid of rough and split ends.
  5. Keep your hair scalp clean.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Do protective styling to preserve your ends, avoid using heat, wash your hair every 4 days instead of once a week

Jamaican castor oil is a life saver! I just started using it 3 weeks ago and ppl are already telling me how much longer my hair has gotten

I would like to have some advice When it comes to hair thickness. Because after growing an afro and then cutting it. I have realized that my hair has become less dense and I have lost some hair. I want to grow an afro again but I am scared of losing more hair. I want to increase the thickness of my hair.The thought of having bidaar makes me depressed.:mjcry:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
For the longest time my hair cant seem to grow 2 inches past my shoulder. Do you have any tips to grow it longer Im starting to feel like a maddow person wallahi
Put some egg in your hair.I once shaved my head bald and my sisters recommended it .they said it stimulates your follicles or something.Anyways good luck on your hair journey or whatever they call it.
Thumbs-Up_o_11295.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I would like to have some advice When it comes to hair thickness. Because after growing an afro and then cutting it. I have realized that my hair has become less dense and I have lost some hair. I want to grow an afro again but I am scared of losing more hair. I want to increase the thickness of my hair.The thought of having bidaar makes me depressed.:mjcry:
The bidaar anxiety is real my nigga.When i was in my early to mid teens i used cut my hair all to 1 and then grow an afro and then cut it again.The cycle continued until just about two years ago i started noticing some thinning in the sides of my hairline when i cut it to a one,plus my barbers lining skills didn't help and beanies became my best friend .The dilemma was that when i grew my afro back the hairline was on point ,however my mom was like waryaa orod timaaha iskaa jar .So i decided to keep some hair{not to much tho I'm not about that ciyaalsuuq life} on the top and fade the sides like all the other regular abdi's.Anyways for the past approximately 2.5 years its been working well for me and i have no complaints,you should try it out and see if it works for you.GOOD LUCK

J9mjnA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.